latin american women

GWIZ1r

i dont know if its just me but i think that latin american women are the hottest species to walk the planet...mexicans puerto ricans, cubans you name it...if you are in aggreance with me let me know and if ya got pics be sure to post em aiight one love im outro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a okay with me!

damn tease, you werent playin, you're really gonna have a white-mexican baby. congrats. asian girls are my favorite but hispanic females are right there. its the dark skin i believe, but maybe the eyes. it seems spanish girls always have dope eyes.

where's tearz to talk some shit? dont let down buddy!!

gotta love how i dont pay attention

Originally posted by cmeup

hey man, she aint pregnant... dont curse me... :D baby momma = my girl. nothing more... :D

sorry yo, definetly not tryin to curse you. i read you wrong, i thought you said "my babies momma". thats good shes not pregnant. you'd be a dad soon and we'd have less of your crazy replies here on 12oz. i dont care what everyone else thinks...you're alright.

Re: Re: a okay with me!

Originally posted by cmeup

hey man, she aint pregnant... dont curse me... :D baby momma = my girl. nothing more... :D

but yea, she is mad fly... it scares me, cuz i aint been with alot of girls... like relationship wise... but this girl is smart, fine as fuck, dam near perfect... but i couldnt imagine her being tha one... but never know...

love is weird sometims...

and big ups to tha mixed babies :D gotta love that<~

teaser

you seem like you would be really fun to kick

Archived