later 12oz

isor357

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for the PM isor, it's been great knowing what an idiot you are:

Personal Message

isor357

douchebag, Today, 05:38 PM

Group: Member

Member ID: 37,992

im guessng that yu are hung ike a mouse and jerk it atleast 30 times a day you fucking herb

--------------------

**continually hopped**

by the way isor

you are suffering from a serious case of deluded grandeur if you think i care enough to ban you for that bullshit

Originally posted by isor357@Nov 3 2005, 10:28 PM

you talk all the shit you want and at the end of the day yer still wrong. I am all that and a bag of chips. my IQ far exceeds what is concidered normal. I work 2 jobs. Im getting a 3.8 and taking very difficult classes. My girlfriend IS HOT ASIAN AND could be a model. Im young. attractive and i drive a LANCER EVO. My apartment is pretty hooked up to. With the plazma the the 64 gallon salt water fish tank. My mind is clear enought to realize that Islam is a piece of shit. MY BURNERS ARE SICK TOO. .And i dont pray to mecca 3 times a day.. Someday i will fuck some islamist up for praying

Originally posted by ARCEL+Nov 7 2005, 05:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Nov 7 2005, 05:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-isor357@Nov 3 2005, 10:28 PM

you talk all the shit you want and at the end of the day yer still wrong. I am all that and a bag of chips. my IQ far exceeds what is concidered normal. I work 2 jobs. Im getting a 3.8 and taking very difficult classes. My girlfriend IS HOT ASIAN AND could be a model. Im young. attractive and i drive a LANCER EVO. My apartment is pretty hooked up to. With the plazma the the 64 gallon salt water fish tank. My mind is clear enought to realize that Islam is a piece of shit. MY BURNERS ARE SICK TOO. .And i dont pray to mecca 3 times a day.. Someday i will fuck some islamist up for praying

[/b]

HAHA...funny.

isor, you're a good contributor to 12oz. Who gives a fuck if someone is preaching Allah or whatever...that shit pisses me off, too. But whatever...I get called a racist on this board on the regular and you don't see me leaving.