late nite...

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why sleep in a truck?! cuz it's there, and obviously he doesn't sleep when he's suppossed to...:)

and nice story about the dick on the window... i've never had to deal with any genetalia, but i often sleep at my work, and there are way too many people who have keys to that place... not fun some times

well a bag setup would be 'airbags' as seen on the back of semis, and motorhomes and such basically its a reinforced rubber bladder that fills with air to create lift

oil in your interior is due to the high pressure hydraulic lines (hydraulics lift because of high pressured oil being forced into the hydraulic cylinders) exploding leaving your interior a oily mess

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

concert ends: 230am

i walk home: 330am

cook "dinner": 400am

in bed: 5am

up to make phonecalls to get my girls car glass cuz it got smashed and broken into: 730am

finish playing phonetag and get a good deal ($250 for a new glass, they are coming by to install it tomorrow): 1230pm

into work: 200pm

work till 12am...

2 hours sleep

most people would puke if they saw my sched

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey, when...

do companies seem to be making bag kits for more vehicles these days? last i looked they only had em for a handful of cars, and i've only heard horror stories about fabricating kits...

bolt in kits blow! i only fabricate my stuff and no one has ever come back with problems, alot of people say yeah but since bolt ins use bolts instead of welds they are stronger (tensil strength is higher than weld strength) but to be honest i would trust my welds more than a bolt anyday. the only cars that i would put a bolt in in are civics or whatnot just cause its much easier

Archived