Late Night, with.........

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Conan, hands down. Leno isn't funny. AT ALL. Plus, Leno wants to suck Bush's dick off... Conan on the other hand acknowledges the well known fact that Bush is a fucking moron. And Letterman... well.. he is on CBS. Fuck CBS.

Anyone remember PROJECT G.eeK.eR.???

Arcel, as was lenos. I mean, I used to watch Leno and enjoy it, then I'd watch conan and enjoy it even more, but ow, especially since sept 11th... Leno has gotten pure retarted. I guess he got new writers or some shit. I don't know. Conan... did you see that episode? where they drank the screech. That ep wasnt rehersed or anything. I mean... he's a funny son of a bitch. On top of which conans show has more audience interaction in a way.

Hey... maybe I am biased?? Leno reminds me of every car-fucking guido piece of shit here. hm. I hate leno

Originally posted by ConanO'Brien

how about you stay out of this Smart, you poll-nazi

the people have spoken

and i have been chosen lord of the 'late night' airwaves

Yeah, whatever CoNANN! I prefer to watch Adult Swim until midnight, then bounce around for an hour and watch the Daily Show and Tough Crowd, then back to Adult Swim for the repeat of the 1st two shows...

SOMETIMES I see Conan on Comedy Central at dinner time but...

the pyramid goes...

Letterman

Conan Kimmel

Kilbourne Arsenio Thicke

Leno

letterman isn't as funny as he was

kimmel is funny, but i usually don't watch him

leno is pretty funny and some of the little skits they do are good (jay walking, headlines etc...)

conan rocks either way

that daily show rules all!

that i must say!

what about the true king of late night?

carson daly?

hahahah yeah right!

Archived