Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LATE NIGHT WITH CONAN O'BRIEN

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by brown twinkie, Jul 4, 2001.

1. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

...is the shit. and lorne michaels produces it...which is interesting, cuz its consistently hilarious, all the skits are sweet, but SNL is consistently comme ci comme ├ža...

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i got to see it get taped last year... super funny... conans dope.

3. Lush

Lush Member

I just started watching it again. Did anybody see the one last week with John Lovitz? It almost had me rolling on the floor.

4. theFUME

theFUME Senior Member

that guy is hilarius

------------------
    "So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"
    -nas

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

it was better w/ andy

6. arcan01

arcan01 New Jack

all i remember andy doing was kinda sitting there, and the year 2000 stuff, he was good in that. conan got pretty mad cuz they moved him to 2 in the morning for the nba games, theyve been moving him back the last couple of days for wimbledon, i think hes so mad he wont make new ones till hes back at regular time

7. brown twinkie

i liked andy.
    i wasn't a huge fan of him being a 'side kick' though...
    i think he should've been a featured skit comic instead...cuz most
    of the skits he was in he was pretty funny.

8. brown twinkie

lets not forget about max and those nbc "the more you know" public service annoucements......

9. elBryan

elBryan New Jack

I like it when they watch those weird TV stations from the NBC satellite dish.. Who saw "Puppet's Famous Last Words"..?

"I sure do love my cup of morning coffee!" (reaching for acid)

Or Country Cuckoo Clock Cod Piece Zulu Warriors! Where do they come up with this shit..?

Heavy drugs..

10. my mom buys my clothes

my mom buys my clothes Member

thats probably the funniest show i can think of, it was good with andy, but its still funny without him too.

11. Inept

Inept Member

Eh, Conan's all right, not one of my top shows but that 'Secrets' skit with Shatner is classic.

12. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

Conan is dope...how can ya'll forget about Pimp Bot 2000...

13. PurpleJargon

PurpleJargon Junior Member

pimp bot 2000 was funny. i'll cut you sucka. but masturbating bear takes the cake. there's just something funny and sweet about bears wearing diapers. and how could i forget sattelite television. and pubes.

[This message has been edited by PurpleJargon (edited 07-04-2001).]

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

mr. conan.. your show is very good...
    FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

___
    and he fell off after he sold out Terrence and Phillip.

15. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

camel toe annie......goddamn......i wish i had just 10 seconds of that shit on tape, i would never wear a frown again.....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...