1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LATE NIGHT JUMPOFFS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MEROJUANA, Jan 15, 2006.

1. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA 12oz Senior Member

LATE NIGHT JUMPOFFS

Discussion started by MEROJUANA - Jan 15, 2006

IMA START DOING THE CLUE LAUGH MORE OFTEN...YO HAVE YOU EVER BEEN WATCHING TV ON THE LATE NIGHT TIP AND SOME RETARDED SHIT COMES UP? THE BRONXNET SHIT IS OFF THE CHARTS, A FEW OF MY OLD SCHOOL FAVORITES ARE:

-ENTERTAINMENT VIBES WITH SEXX BOOGIE
    -GHETTONOMICS
    -BORICUA FITNESS (WHICH STARS A CHICK WHO STRIPS AT SUE'S RONDEZVOUS)

AND VIDEO MUSIC BOX WHICH USED TO BE ON CHANNEL 31 WHICH ISNT PUBLIC ACCESS BUT IS STILL WILD GHETTO.

BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS EVEN ABOUT, A COUPLE DAYS AGO I WAS UP AT LIKE 3:30 AM ON SOME INSOMNIAC SHIT, AND THERE WASNT NOBODY OUT ON THE BLOCK SO IM WATCHIN TV AND I SEE SOME RETARDED MOVIE THAT WAS ABOUT SOME INDIAN NIGGA COMING TO NYC TO MAKE IT AS AN ACTOR AND THE NIGGA ENDS UP BEING FRIENDS WITH THIS CHICK WHO DOES PNO'S (HEATHER GRAHAM) AND THIS OTHER CRAZY ECCENTRIC RICH BROAD (I THINK MARISA TOMEI). THIS SHIT WAS SO ABSOLUTELY STUPID I WATCHED IT FOR LIKE AN HOUR BUT COULDNT SIT THROUGH THE WHOLE SHIT, THE INFO SHIT ON MY TV WASN'T WORKIN SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKIN MOVIE WAS AND ITS BUGGIN ME, SO IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH MOVIE IT IS AND REMIND ME I CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT IT CUZ ITS CORNY THAT I EVEN AM. I SEEN SOME SHIT WITH SOME BROAD THAT GOES TO ITALY AND BUILDS A HOUSE OR SOME SHIT AND THEN SOME CHINK BROAD COMES TO LIVE WITH HER BLAHBLAHBLAH, THAT SHIT WAS CORNY AS FUCK BUT I WAS IN A DUST TRAP SO I COULDNT EVEN GET UP TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL. ALSO THE PART IN BAD SANTA WHEN HE GOT ATTACKED BY THE INDIAN DUDE IN THE PARKING LOT TOTALLY ECLIPSED THAT WHOLE FLICK B TRUE STORY, THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS. WHATS THE WEIRDEST SHIT YOU CAUGHT ON TV AT 4AM? I SEEN SOME SHIT ON THE SPANISH CHANNEL ABOUT SOME JESUS ROCK THAT GIVES OFF MAGICAL VIBES THATS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU RICH. SHIT WAS BLASPHEMOUS.

MEROES
    I GOT NIGGAS
    THATLL BLAST FA ME
    NO RELIGION

MEROJUANA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Jan 15, 2006

the bridge.

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won 12oz Member

duh-rye-won - Replied Jan 15, 2006

sue's rendezvous! haha. me and N. Moppa used to frequent that spot. good times.

duh-rye-won - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Jan 15, 2006

Its all about Adam & Eve's.

Ribs and strippers.

5. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA - Replied Jan 15, 2006

YOU AND MOPPA AT SUES? AWW MAAAN DAAAAMN! IF THEY ALLOWED CAMERAS IN THAT BITCH I WOULD DEMAND FLICKS OF THAT SHIT. GOOSEAVELI I DONE DID SOME DIRT AT SUES MY DUDE. SOME REALLY IGNORANT SHIT...THATS ALL IMA SAY ABOUT THAT.

MERO GEEE

6. Gat Bush

Gat Bush 12oz Veteran Member

Gat Bush - Replied Jan 15, 2006

ive been on vampire steez for the last couple weeks.

dont have cable, but there was this one show on the spanish channel where they just had some dime beezies stand in a bikini and pose. it was an entire show on this. wasnt no stick hoes either, some full women tigolbitties n errythang. best show at 430 ever.

Gat Bush - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. WhiteOx

WhiteOx 12oz Elite Member

WhiteOx - Replied Jan 15, 2006

its called the gurue. Heather graham makes my penis hard

WhiteOx - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. MEROJUANA

PUT ME ON WIZ, IM SAYIN THOUGH IM NOT TRYING TO GO TO PARTS OF NEW YORK WITH FUNNY NAMES LIKE CHAPATUCKANECK AND SHIT. NO "EXIT 87" TYPE SHIT...

MERO DOGS

9. MEROJUANA

GOOD LOOKIN YOBBO

MERO DOGS
    IM KIDDING B...

10. WhiteOx

WhiteOx - Replied Jan 15, 2006

oh man guthrie renker at 5am is fucking crazy especially whne she has an orgasm about a 'non stick' pan and the sexual dynamic between that fat chef dude

11. WhiteOx

WhiteOx - Replied Jan 16, 2006

hillsong is fucking wild as well

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Jan 16, 2006

Yo. Your late night TV experience is way better than mine and I have all payper view channels for free man. I usually end up watching some super awesome shit from the 80s like THE EXTERMINATOR 2. Yo in that movie the homeboy converts a garbage truck into a killing machines with guns on it and shit. He also has a flame thrower. Its worth checking out.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Jan 16, 2006

uptown my dude.

14. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA - Replied Jan 16, 2006

HOOOOLD UP...ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT JOINT THATS ON LIKE 110? THATS ACROSS THE STREET FROM A POPEYES!!!! NO!!!! I FORGOT THE NAME OF THAT JOINT BUT THEY HAD A FAT STRIPPER!!!! TRUE FUCKING STORY WIZ!!! A 250 POUND GIANT BLACK BITCH AND NIGGAS WERE DEAD ASS GIVING HER TIPS LIKE IT WAS POPPIN, I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES MY DUDE, I THINK I WALKED IN GRABBED A BEER SEEN THAT RHINO DANCIN AROUND TOPLESS AND TURNED RIGHT THE FUCK AROUND.

>ITS MERO MY DU

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Jan 16, 2006

hahahaha nah there werent any giants when the team was in there, most of those kinds of bitches live in brooklyn...nahmean.

Yo speaking of ribs.

125th and West Side, thats whats up.