Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

late night chit chat

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

what's happenion. how's everyone travelling? figured there wasn't much going on so we could have a little chat amongst ourselves. anyone got any big news they wanna share?

2. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

Not much on. Lazy night in. No news.

The new simpsons episode is on pretty soon, that should fill in some time, but i must admit, i've almost given up on that show. They just don't seem to be able to make me laugh like they used to.

How was the trip?

3. Abracadabra

i'm stuck at work, so no simpsons for me. not that i watch much tv lately anyway.

the trip was awesome. did a helluva lotta drinking, a bit of shopping, and a little bit of graffiti. but mostly drinking. lived on bourbon and slices of pepperoni in nyc. had a ball. san francisco was a bit of a let down. so many crackheads and fuckwits on the street. it was good to see the sf friends though. la was pretty cool. hung out in hollywood mostly just shopping and eating and generally enjoying the fine ass weather

4. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

Sounds like a ball. I got the plan in motion to get out there at the end of next year, spend 6 months or more driving from NYC through to Cali. We've been talking about it for a long time, so it feels good to see it start developing from a pipe dream into a reality.

5. Abracadabra

awesome. start looking into visas, cos i think the only tourist visa they have right now is 90 days. you might have to apply for an extension or something if you want to stay for 6 months. be careful driving in NYC. went out in the land rover with hesh for a couple hours and he nearly killed me a whole gang of times. you could drive a whole car into their potholes they're that damn big, and the taxi drivers are all insane! haha

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I can't sleep, as usual so I am sitting here enjoying a cup of tea and some fine drun and bass records.

so I take it your back in australia now abc.

no news to really share other than that last night I beat my bosses ass at a game of pool and made her pay for my drinks all last night at the bar.

7. Abracadabra

yep, back in melbourne with major holiday withdrawals. currently saving for a 3 month (or longer) stint in the states. already got cash for a ticket, so i'm planning to get back around xmas when the lease on my apartment ends.

8. Bunyip

Bunyip Junior Member

im currently using the fact that my friends phone is off so i cant find out the essay question im supposed to be studying for as an excuse for me to procrastinate until bed time.

and eating peanut butter oreos which are average

9. Bunyip

Bunyip Junior Member

10. Zack Morris

sounds good, what all cities did you hit while you were here?...was it just nyc san fran and hollywood?

11. Abracadabra

went to sacramento for a little while too. was only there for 2 weeks, so did well to fit in 4 cities.

well, i'm free finally. see ya'll tomorrow

12. Melburnian

Melburnian Guest

Bought a car today (it's been a long time coming) so I'm pretty hyped about that.

13. saraday

saraday Senior Member

yesterday i got bit by something on the bottom of my middle toe.

it hurts like HELL!

14. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

I move back to London in 2 days.

15. Zack Morris

its 8 am and I still can't sleep....whats wrong with me?