Last time..

Today is the last time i mow a lawn, for a long long long long long long long time..i hope.

Im moving out friday and going back to the mid-west...out of my parents house, agian, either to live with 4 girls, or to eventually find myself a living space...whichever i can take for the longest...

I hate mowing.:(

And im gonna miss my girl.:(

thought i would share.

Maybe i can do summer classes? who knows...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-

GOD DAMNIT! shrink your mother#$(*&% signature ABC!

:lol: yeah man i always think it is a post all on its own... i must have started reading that thing like 20 times now, but never finish it ince i figure out what it is!

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Lawns are a really dumb idea if you think about it. Its just some plants that you have to cut so you can be socially accepted among your neighbors. And lawn mowers pollute a shitload.

lawns are the shit man...til i was ten i barely had a lawn..we had a hand mower which took a totaly of 30 seconds to cut our grass...then the family moved to the suburbs of nyc and now i have a pretty dope front lawn and backyard. i have to mow and shit but so what..it looks nice and its there to fuck around on..throw the frisbee or baseball.good for family parties..badminton net is always the real shit. i also have an electric lawnmower which does the job good if not better than a gas one we used to have:cool:

Archived