Last time you got laid was...?

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Using a very loose and non-technical definition of "get laid", that would be June of '99.

A stricter definition would push it back to June of '96.

I'm looking forward to June of this year.

wow man, whats wrong with you?

Guest Pilau Hands

a year ago

she was cheating on her boyfriend

i was accepting the fact that i was horny, and hadn't had sex for seven months prior to that

i dont believe it

What the fuk is wrong with you ppl and bragging how you "popped" a virgin.........u sick selfish mother fuckers , who the fuck cares who and when you fucked .

Since when is ruining a girls first time ( and therfore further idea of intercourse) by your twisted demented sense of accomplishment been something to brag about..........i hope to god that you werent specifically wanting to have sex with her / them bc they were virgins , but rather it just happened to be that way , but i suspect that it wasnt the latter ......

Casual talk among friends about the ur last sexual encounter with a wife or girlfriend / boyfriend i have no quams about , but this far crosses the line . This however is an entirely public internet forum , observed by thousands of ppl you dont remotely know .

This thread , but more specifically yous and your lack of morals disgust me .

Re: i dont believe it

Originally posted by ASER1NE

What the fuk is wrong with you ppl and bragging how you "popped" a virgin.........u sick selfish mother fuckers , who the fuck cares who and when you fucked .

Since when is ruining a girls first time ( and therfore further idea of intercourse) by your twisted demented sense of accomplishment been something to brag about..........i hope to god that you werent specifically wanting to have sex with her / them bc they were virgins , but rather it just happened to be that way , but i suspect that it wasnt the latter ......

Casual talk among friends about the ur last sexual encounter with a wife or girlfriend / boyfriend i have no quams about , but this far crosses the line . This however is an entirely public internet forum , observed by thousands of ppl you dont remotely know .

YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!!!

ALTHOUGH, Cracked, I'd do you on the basis of you being a "nice guy" alone!! Just because nice guys deserve to get laid...

Guest willy.wonka

fart //the last time i got laid,was with my woman...

it was fun,but it think i was the one...she'd sit back and cum.funny thing,,,those faces they make...nah nah nah....

that was around 5 months after the new year of 2001...damn,its been a while...

i have been turning down pussy lately though,but in the up coming months...i think i'll be hookin up with some"other" island girls....

and my moms friend....who e-mails me naked pics of herself...she's pretty dope..and younger than you might think..my mom is friends with her older brother...

sex

Originally posted by crave

but if you count anal sex it's only been three days....oh yea.

:idea: :cool:

Depends on if you were giving or receiving.;) Just Kidding. Details please, I'm sure it would cheer Avils up and just make Frink happy.

MR. ABC - Married is cool, but having kids puts a cramp in the situation.

Sunday night and it realistically won't happen again until Saturday.

Guest me IS cool

I got laid three days ago. I boinked the sister of my ex. She was hot! It was great at the time but now the problems are coming my way. (not pregnancy, but shit talking) I'd boink her right now if I had the chance. ::love2:

Re: i dont believe it

Originally posted by ASER1NE

Shes my girlfriend asshole.

And the virgin part was to stress that she was mad good..

Im just hyped cause ive been waitin for this for awhile...

Im sure your not mr holy there son.

Oh, and Me IS cool.....did you say boinked?

I think it would kinda suck being a guy and devirginizing a girl. The first time for girls is not usually the greatest what with the pain and bleeding and all. Now taking the innocence of a young man and opening him to the new world of carnal pleasure would be a blast. Damn It I never got to have a virgin.

Guest --zeSto--

Virgin Sacrifice Tour 2002

seriously though... last Friday, then 2 weeks before that, then 2 weeks before that.

and this weekend is looking good too !

:king: :king: :king: we three kings!

Originally posted by Devilush

I got laid LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

well congratu-FUCKING-lations...

fuck women...

oh yea, thats supposed to be the whole point of this thread.

its been too long, ill just leave it at that.

and tease, we here at 12 ounce will miss you.

i gave up chasing women, now its all about skating, painting, and counterstrike.....

Depends on if you were giving or receiving. Just Kidding. Details please, I'm sure it would cheer Avils up and just make Frink happy.

i was giving it to my baby's momma of course. she says she enjoys that sort of thing and usually i am more than happy to obliege her. it was kind of odd in the begining when she would ask for it.(at the time i had only accidently poked in that region). i never thought women would enjoy that particular sport (ass-fucking) but i can tell you right now many do;) .

just be to be properly lubricated. go gently, at least at first. and please remember to where your seatbelt on this ride, for your safety as well as your partners.

enjoy and happy anal explorations!!

;)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Using a very loose and non-technical definition of "get laid", that would be June of '99.

A stricter definition would push it back to June of '96.

I'm looking forward to June of this year.

cracked, you new nickname is billy clinton

:)

im surprised, i thought everyone would have james bond pussy-fest stories that happend to them as they were replying to this thread. restores (a little) faith in the board and people on it.

Archived