Last night I hung out with the Suicide Girls

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

Went to the Suicide Girls Burlesque show, there was some hot shit (my favourite of them being two of them dressed in school girl outfits on hands and knees with chains in their mouths being toted around by another girl in teachers uniform while she spanked her 'students' with a ruler)... And goodtimes.. I think there were more girls than guys at the show.

Me and my homie were in the front and got covered in chocolate syrup and whipped cream. I got my face licked and my face smashed into another girls titties (I think her name is Shera).

Even got invited to hang out at a bar and their hotel room afterwards but declined due to honourable reasons. (Girlfriend).. Homie actually got called out on stage because another one of them wanted to bone him but he also declined due to honourable reasons.

Shit was fun as hell to say the least, and I almost feel bad for not taking those girls up seeing as though they were all hot as fuck... But hey at least I'm not a cheating asshole.

For those of you who don't know...

http://www.suicidegirls.com

Yay for indie rocker emo girls.. Yay for the internet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

That's true.. All of them at the show were pretty damn fine.. Except for one little Asian girl with a tiny fucking head (who wanted to bone my friend) and another girl who had armpit hair. The armpits didn't really faze me, she just wasn't very hot.

The hottest was definately this 19 year old blonde girl with a fucking baby face and a ridiculous body. She definately looked like a doll... But with tatoos and piercings.

Guest chicken bone

Re: Re: Last night I hung out with the Suicide Girls

Originally posted by ARCEL

Even got invited to hang out at a bar and their hotel room afterwards but declined due to homosexual reasons

It's called having a girlfriend you fucking fat scrotum face.

Re: Re: Re: Last night I hung out with the Suicide Girls

Originally posted by chicken bone

It's called having a girlfriend you fucking fat scrotum face.

wrong!

ho·mo·sex·u·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hm-sksh-l, -m-)

adj.

Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

i know two of them. well, one of them is more of an acquaintance, she's in a band in lawrence ks (i live in kansas city mo)... and the other is my friend's girlfriend, she hasn't been posted yet i don't think, but she already got paid so i guess she will be.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Last night I hung out with the Suicide Girls

Originally posted by ARCEL

wrong!

ho·mo·sex·u·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hm-sksh-l, -m-)

adj.

Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

leave her alone...

Chicken Bone holla at me pimp, its been awhile

Originally posted by chicken bone

Even got invited to hang out at a bar and their hotel room afterwards but declined due to honourable reasons. (Girlfriend).. Homie actually got called out on stage because another one of them wanted to bone him but he also declined due to honourable reasons.

Shit was fun as hell to say the least, and I almost feel bad for not taking those girls up seeing as though they were all hot as fuck... But hey at least I'm not a cheating asshole.

Please, for the love of all things manly. Tell me that you are somewhere over the age of 24? Please?

Originally posted by gatita

So I tried out for Suicidegirls. But because I dont have my half sleeves yet or wear hot topic all the time.. I only got through the 3rd round. Bummer. :D :o

see, when you are a suicide girl you sign a contract with playboy and they can basically use your pix, videos, whatever for anything they want and dont pay you nearly enough. I'd rather be a burning angel but my boyfriend would KILL me.

Archived