Last Masterbation Expierience

nomadawhat

Last Masterbation Expierience (you know i meant most recent) LAST? hell no.

OK, I said I would, so here it is.

Ok mine was Thursday night, get home from the bar where there were all sorts of hotties. Pulled out my collection of naked pictures of x's, astro-glide and went to town. I was so drunk that I never came, fucking whiskey dick while masterbasting, bullshit.

http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/ups/budaz/jerk.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Canadiano

Alicia Klass spitting into Anastasia Blue's gaping asshole while Blue gags on my fat cock...imaginary, but still - good idea, no?

Originally posted by nomadawhat

OK, I said I would, so here it is.

Ok mine was Thursday night, get home from the bar where there were all sorts of hotties. Pulled out my collection of naked pictures of x's, astro-glide and went to town. I was so drunk that I never came, fucking whiskey dick while masterbasting, bullshit.

http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/ups/budaz/jerk.gif'>

i love love love astroglide!

and this morning before work, although very frightened the hosue painter guys might somehow walk in.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by DETO

my girl wouldn't let me bust...

then what the Hell are you doing with her?

Guest Wilt

i've recently started a respective fancy for the asian girl craze..its not like extreme as some cats..i now find them a bit more attractive...last time..was last night...oriental express like whoah.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by DETO

BECAUSE SHE GOT HERS BITCH!!!:heated:

there's ways around that you know.

ok...this morning, i was having this dream of an asian couple...the female looks hot and all...but when she bent over (doggy style position) an erect penis was sticking out her butt. the penis had a little curve to it...nd then the guy came up from behind and then...yeah...i couln't help it...i had a wet dream :o

• 4 weeks later...

Archived