Last DVD purchased and how many do you own?

DETO

If any of you are like me, you are addicted to buying/collecting DVD's i have over 250 in my collection

the last few DVD's i've bought are

- Finding Nemo

- Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights

- Super Troopers

- Tenacious D

- Ric Flair All Time Greatest Matches

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

...last dvd bought was A Bronx Tale.

been meaning to buy that for as long as I can remember, and I saw it the other day at best buy for sale. looks like ill be pulling out that best buy card again;

last one I bought: Def-Jux Revenge of the Robots.

own...I dunno about 80.

Guest imported_sofarok

last dvd i purchases was Luc Besson's NIKITA, at a guess i have roughly 40/50, i would have more but i used tolive with a real collector, 1000 plus, so there was very little i wanted to see that he didnt already own....bastard

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

yo yoink, how is the revenge of the robots..

I wish I got the chance to see it when it was live, as for worth it, If your a fan of def-jux I would say yeah, but its nothing extraordinary, its got a nicesoundtrack (to the tour footage) which is obvious but as for content it can get kinda ehh, alotta chattering, mostly from EL-P...(I havent finished the tour part of the dvd yet, I watched probably about 3/4 of it)

If I were you especially since you saw it live Id try to borrow it first and see if it would be worth the replay value.

Originally posted by yoink

I wish I got the chance to see it when it was live, as for worth it, If your a fan of def-jux I would say yeah, but its nothing extraordinary, its got a nicesoundtrack (to the tour footage) which is obvious but as for content it can get kinda ehh, alotta chattering, mostly from EL-P...(I havent finished the tour part of the dvd yet, I watched probably about 3/4 of it)

If I were you especially since you saw it live Id try to borrow it first and see if it would be worth the replay value.

no doubt, from what I heard it was all tour stuff, which could get boring after a while. However I would love to hear the soundtrack. I may have to ask around and see if any of my friends have it.