last day of school!!!

lost_case

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Do some commando type shit....Some kids at my school year back fiiled the principals office with Styrofome balls and put dead fish which they had been storing for about a month in the airconditioning fan thingy and also parts of it in the ducts.

Or do some commando type shit and absail of the top of the biggest building while unrolling a banner saying your principal like`s little boys.....Do this while wearing balaclavas though...I am going to do something along those lines when I graduate...Have fun

Originally posted by WhenOne

umm grab as much ass as you can

haha, trust

oh and what me and my crew did was we camped out in the school over night having a massive drink / drug session then built a camp fire as all the teachers came in.

put your pubic hair in a cup of strawberry milk and offer it to a freind and say "here friend, how about some strawberry milk? i enjoy your company very much, and i feel like you would enjoy a cool refreshing cup of strawberry milk". then smile. then wait for him/her to drink the strawberry milk, then laugh hysterically

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

put your pubic hair in a cup of strawberry milk and offer it to a freind and say "here friend, how about some strawberry milk? i enjoy your company very much, and i feel like you would enjoy a cool refreshing cup of strawberry milk". then smile. then wait for him/her to drink the strawberry milk, then laugh hysterically

good god!

Archived