Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Larry Flynt's National Day of Prayer for the Death of Bill O'Reilly

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Newsmax.com article

Link to Prayer page

http://www.larryflynt.com/images/header.jpg'>

[SIZE=2][b]NATIONAL PRAYER DAY - PRAY FOR THE DEATH OF BILL O'REILLY[/b][/SIZE]

HUSLTER Magazine invites you to join us in prayer.

On Tuesday, August 5th at 12:45pm, we have organized a special gathering to pray to God for Fox News Channel blowhard Bill O'Reilly's death.

The service will be held in Los Angeles at Cornerstone Plaza, 1990 S. Bundy Drive. Located on the corner of Bundy Drive and LaGrange Ave.

[i]DISCLAIMER:[/i] This serious gathering will truly take place, however if O'Reilly dies, it must be God's will.

For more information, please contact: Sean Carney 323-651-5400 ext. 7361

[img]http://www.larryflynt.com/images/prayer.jpg'>

[url=http://www.larryflynt.com/national_prayer_day.html]Link to Prayer page[/url]

2. space base

space base Senior Member

Hahaha...I read about this.

3. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

4. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

Oreilly isnt as bad as some people think.

he is definitely way too conservative, but people would be surprised to know hes for the legalization of marijuana, and hes for putting the military at our borders..two things i definitely agree with.

hes also against the death penalty, although i am for the death penalty, it is not a conservative viewpoint.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

so larry flynt is a beleiver huh ?

6. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

fukcin A!! i missed it?!!

fuck oreilly

7. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

damn I missed that, I hope he chokes on some chicken, DIE DIE DIE BILL!

8. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

bill o'reilly is a puppet.

9. $360

$360 Elite Member

im not trying to disagree with you, but im finding this REALLY hard to belive. could you find a link or something because if this is true i might change my mind about him...

well, lets not get carried away.

10. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

it's true

a lot of his viewpoints are all over the political radar

Bill O'Reilly (pundit)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Bill O'Reilly is a former tabloid TV host turned Fox News Channel host, and a self-proclaimed political "independent". O'Reilly hosts the top rated cable news show, The O'Reilly Factor. He also hosts a radio program syndicated by Westwood One called The Radio Factor.

O'Reilly ends each episode of The Factor by reading mail sent in by viewers. His mail is equally divided between viewers that like him and viewers that hate him. Some think he is a Democrat and others think he is a Republican.

He has a host of varying viewpoints, some liberal, some conservative, and some libertarian. He's against the death penalty and believes global warming is real, and he's for a strong military and troops on the U.S. border with Mexico and cutting taxes across the board. A viewer once wrote to give O'Reilly a rough statistical analysis of his political viewpoints and found O'Reilly to take more conservative viewpoints roughly 60% of the time, more liberal viewpoints 30% of the time, and completely moderate viewpoints 10% of the time.

In his book, The O'Reilly Factor, he answered the question of his political affiliation this way: "You might be wondering if whether I'm conservative, liberal, libertarian, or exactly what... See, I don't want to fit any of those labels, because I believe that the truth doesn't have labels. When I see corruption, I try to expose it. When I see exploitation, I try to fight it. That's my political position."

When his show and the Fox News Channel were first rising in popularity, O'Reilly portrayed himself as something of a populist and media outsider, fighting for the people against the moneyed elite, such as powerful politicians and corporate and media bigwigs. However, in a twist of irony, the tremendous successes of his show and his books have made him a millionaire himself who wields considerable power. Nevertheless, he emphasizes his small-town upbringing in Levittown, New York and prides himself on being a tough interviewer.

While he tends to disagree with everyone on some point and turns some people away from his show with his brash attitude, he has attracted millions of viewers with his confrontational interviews and decrees on his show that it is a "no spin zone" and that "the spin stops here."

or hear the words from the horse's mouth
    (or ass)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,27030,00.html

11. 23578

23578 Elite Member

^^^I love how people from Long Island can rep small town status. I believe that he also favors the legalization of all drugs, but I could be wrong. anyone who represents any viewpoints anywhere can hardly be taken seriously as a journalist, why are talk shows always hosted by politicians?

12. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

page 174 of the paperback edition of 'the no spin zone'.

he goes through a list of beliefs of his and then asks what party it means he belongs to..

"i believe that the federal government wastes a huge amount of the peoples money and that most politicians buy votes with entitlement promises"

"i dont believe in the death penalty"

"i believe that global warming is real"

"i believe in stringent control of hard drugs, but i would decriminalize marijuana use"

"i believe our government should place the U.S. military on the border with Mexico to stabalize the illegal immigrant and drug smuggling problems"

"I would 'suggest' that the automakers develop cars and trucks that would be far more fuel-efficient than they are today (if they dont, the government ought to slap a huge tax on them"

and this is pages 128-129

"No government is ever going to stop all its citizens from intoxicating themselves. Ever. There have always been and will always be substance abusers."

Goes on to say..

"As far as Im concerned, if the abuser keeps it inside, I dont care. As long as you dont hurt your children or ask me to chip in for your welfare check".

And yes, I own a copy of his book. I dont agree with everything, but some of it I do. I always try to read from all sides of the spectrum, I think thats the only way to get a full understanding.

13. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

so he has some ok beliefs....he's still a complete asshole....

i saw larry flynt being chauffeured around the other day in a black bentley w 'hustler' on the license plate.

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

15. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Thank You....

:idea: