largest illegal peice

Hokus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, to my knowledge Saber is still holding it down on that tip.

Check out LifeSucksDie for the definative interview with him concerning the story behind the piece. Fucking fascinating stuff especially the bit concerning this weird flower memorial at the base of a drainpipe near where he was painting.

I heard DAIM painted something really big a few years back in europe along the lines of something that took up a massive amount of boxcars but that was a secondhand story told to me over a blunt so i dunno about the authenticity of it.

Yeah, Saber is the man

^

Daim was in my city a few years back, he gave me a postcard that had a picture of what i think your talking about, its on the side of an appartment block and the production with him and 6-7 others was actually commisioned, they had scafolding and it took them a few weeks, it went about 10 stories high. I think that production was featured in a 2001 issue of the source as well.

Originally posted by fatbastard@Oct 16 2004, 08:37 PM

^

Daim was in my city a few years back, he gave me a postcard that had a picture of what i think your talking about, its on the side of an appartment block and the production with him and 6-7 others was actually commisioned, they had scafolding and it took them a few weeks, it went about 10 stories high. I think that production was featured in a 2001 issue of the source as well.

Thats what I'm talkin bout pimpin..I'll try to lok for the pic..