Laptop... HELP!

Milton

I need to get a laptop for school and I'm not sure what to buy. My spending limit is 2500 at the very top, but anywhere from 2000-2300 would be perfect.

I want fast, reliable, all the basics. Plus wireless internet and a dvd burner...

Anybody suggestions...

Thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Toshiba is putting out the best laptops right now.

I've got a Toshiba Satellite

Got 2.2 Ghz processor

40 gig harddrive

512k ram

dvd-r/cd-rw

integrated wifi

I bought it for about 1100$ almost a year ago so they are probably even cheaper now.

I want to go with a PC. Im not going to video editing school or anything like that so it doesn't have to be that fast, but I'd like it to not be slow...

I'm looking at getting perhaps a dell 5150 with the 3.06 processor and 1Gb of ram, and then just getting the upgraded dvd burner...

any thoughts?

You could try this one, my friend got it and he likes it sor far.......

http://www.t-a.gr/images/hp-laptop-computers-2.jpg'>

This HP Pavilion ZE4145 is only $899.99

My opinion - For this low price you receive an unheard deal on the industry's most honored notebook! A great buy for mobile computing and loaded with every feature you’d need. Housewives! Love shopping on the web? This computer is for you!

AMD Athlon™ XP 1800+ Processor*

512MB PC2100 DDR Memory

40GB Hard Drive

15-inch TFT Active Matrix XGA Display

DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive

ATI RADEON™ MOBILITY™ IGP

Video

Conexant AC-Link Audio

Integrated 56k Modem

Integrated 10/100Mbps NIC

Microsoft® Windows® XP Home

* Actual Speed: 1.53GHz

i have a toshiba satellite too (the 2.8 though)... pretty good.. toshiba has always made quality laptops... but for the best deals, just look in the paper for people selling stuff from work/stuff they boosted. the economy is shitty, so people are selling the goods to make ends meet.

be sure to get extra batteries too... i've seen lots of laptops end up on the floor because of people tripping over the power source and such... much to my amusement

Archived