lame x-mas...

sectorTVA

dont worry im happy with what i got....but things suck this year...earlier today, it was cool...as you guys might remember my mom and dad are getting divorced....but after mom got out of the hospital for her attempted suicide, mom and dad started dating again even though dad had moved out to an apartment...so this christmas we spent it together...even my sister came up from texas to have christmas with us...we havent seen my sister in about a year so it was good seeing her again...so, today was good, had our christmas dinner early, sat around and hung out with dad and watched some football for a while until he left at around 5:00....things are still going good, my sister got me howard the duck for christmas and i havent seen that since the late 80's after it came out, so i put it in and watched it...its a cool movie and all, i though the song at the end sucked a nut though...in fact, all the music in that movie sucked...but it was interesting to watch...so i finish watching that and eat some apple pie...mom get this wonderful idea to start drinking some wine...im a moderate drinker, and today i wasnt in the mood for any alcohol, plus i dont drink with my parents...just doesnt feel right to me, if she was out with dad i would have drank a decent amount of that wine to get decently faded...so at about 9:00 mom has finished the entire bottle to herself...she drank it pretty quickly too and she has a very low alcohol tolerance...so shes smashing drunk and she cant stand up and what not, so she finds her way into the bathroom and vomits.....im in no mood to see any vomit so i let my sister handle it and she manages to get mom into bed with a little of my help...so i go back and read 12oz for a bit after that.....at 10 mom starts crying and asking to see dad...she called him earlier but he wasnt answering...heres the story with dad not answering the phone at night...dad has been having an affair with another women for a while and after getting to know mom again he wants to end seeing this women...this women calls him everynight continuously to express her love for my dad and to talk, but dad is through with that and this week he is going to tell her its over and hopefully get back with mom...okay so thats that, back to how mom is doing...she puts up this stuburn fight with both me and my sister, we wont let her see dad, she wants to drive over to his place...i personally dont want dad to see her in the condition she is in since he is a recovering alcoholic, and id figure id just tell him what mom did tomarrow or something...so while my sister keeps my mom in check (not too hard to keep a drunk mom where you want her) i go and take her car keys....mom sits down in the hallway, and says she wont move or goto sleep until i get dad....so i tell her what i thought...very calmly i told her that she drank a bit too much to handle herself and i dont think dad would appreciate it if i woke him up and brought him over here just to see mom drunk off her ass....so she sits there and things get worse when my sister gets pissed and starts yelling at mom...mom says a few choice words about my sister, sis gets pissed, and is outside smoking...mom is finally asleep to my knowledge...so yeah...lame christmas....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest got tha feva

God there is nothing worse than a drunk person with a bad idea stuck in their head.

Sorry you had to take care of your mom like that. i hope you got it on video to use for black mail.

damn man.. i'm kinda feelin you there i guess... i was pretty close to spending my christmas out on the streets this year.. my dad got pissed for no reason (i'm guessing he was just drunk).. started yelling something about how i need to respect him.. he grabs me.. throws me into the wall.. starts screaming and spitting in my face... my mom turns her head and pretends nothing is going on.. dad keeps threatening to kick me out, call my probation officer, and get me thrown in jail "where i belong"... either that or beat the shit out of me... but other than that it was ok.... tilley got me harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.. finished it today... that book rules... it made my day a lot happier... hopefully tomorrow will be better when i go see her.. i know it will... she makes everything better...

sorry man sounds ruff. i had an allright christmas but its now boxing day and i have to say that i never actually got to get in the christmas mood. like it just kinda came so fast and now its over. anyways hope things turn out a bit better for ya and best luch to your mom and dads situation..

yeah...so sis comes in....

"do you think i over reacted?"

uh...yeah..what the fuck do you think? ahh well...fuck it...too much drama tonight...ill probably stay up all night to make sure mom doesnt wake up and try anything stupid...tomarrow/later today im going to my favoritest place in the world...the yard, and im going to bench and think about tonites events...or try to escape tonites events....one of the two, probably the later....i think i have a problem with holding in my emotions...my sisters asks me how i stay so calm and colective when i see mom the way she is....truth is i just hold it all inside, so one day ill snap and go on a killing spree....aarggghh....i hate how shit goes sometimes....

one last thing...thanks to the people who took the time to read through that shit...i dont have anyone to talk to normally, so i feel somewhat better when people respond...

Archived