Lakers vs. San Antonio

E-DubleSkilZ

Lakers have played like shit and are still 1-1. I have faith in my boys that they will pull this out and win their 3rd straight championship.

If San Antonio takes game 3 it will be bad news though.

Celtics vs. Laker championship like old skool!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i cant see any east coast team taking the title. If for some reason the lakers dont make it.. Then the team that beat them will win the championship.

I was watching an east coast game and it was real sloppy. Like people dribbling the ball off their foot out of bounds.Stoopid mistakes like that

i guess dribblin the ball off your foot isnt as bad as air-balling a free throw?

the lakers need to lose, they are like what the yankees are to baseball, they win all the time so people like them, but they really are shitty.

funny thing is the celtics might take the championship and the red sox are smokin every team in their path.

Guest Canadiano

off topic, but who gives Raps props? Without the $98 000,000 man, they still killed it - after a 17 for 18 game fuck up. Alvin Williams deserves a big, big raise, is all i'm saying.

DALLAS, for now.

Alvin Williams getting paid?

Please. If he does get paid after a descent season in a conference and league devoid of big men it will be a horrible decision.

Sean Bradley

Kevin Willis

Luc Longley

Vin Baker

Shall I go on?

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by TonySuprano

I was watching an east coast game and it was real sloppy. Like people dribbling the ball off their foot out of bounds.Stoopid mistakes like that

aw, c'maaaaannn!

Guest Catch22

Once again the lakers are victorious! As Bill Walton said, " Last year the Lakers destroyed san antonio, this year they are torturing them!"

.........3peat!!!!

Archived