Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lakers vs. San Antonio

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, May 9, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Lakers have played like shit and are still 1-1. I have faith in my boys that they will pull this out and win their 3rd straight championship.

If San Antonio takes game 3 it will be bad news though.

Celtics vs. Laker championship like old skool!

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Anyone but the Lakers.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Of course Tony.
    Lakers WILL 3-Peat!

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

lakers are where its at , but they aint gonna win this year ........im thinking boston will , maybe dallas if they get lucky .

6. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

i love the dodgers hate the lakers

kings? anyone? am i alone here?

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Well I'll cut you some slack since you like the Dodgers.

But the Kings?

8. donniefrisco

donniefrisco Member

http://freephoto-i.net/users/donniefrisco/fakers.gif'>

LAKERS ARE TAKEN IT AGAIN, SUCKAS......

9. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

i cant see any east coast team taking the title. If for some reason the lakers dont make it.. Then the team that beat them will win the championship.

I was watching an east coast game and it was real sloppy. Like people dribbling the ball off their foot out of bounds.Stoopid mistakes like that

10. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

i guess dribblin the ball off your foot isnt as bad as air-balling a free throw?

the lakers need to lose, they are like what the yankees are to baseball, they win all the time so people like them, but they really are shitty.

funny thing is the celtics might take the championship and the red sox are smokin every team in their path.

11. phEaM

phEaM Member

Re: i love the dodgers hate the lakers

i think the kings are gonna take it they got a strong...and the best record....

12. platapie

platapie Guest

preach on brother!

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

number three on the sixers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    who is he? im wearing his jersey

14. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

off topic, but who gives Raps props? Without the $98 000,000 man, they still killed it - after a 17 for 18 game fuck up. Alvin Williams deserves a big, big raise, is all i'm saying.

DALLAS, for now.

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Alvin Williams getting paid?
    Please. If he does get paid after a descent season in a conference and league devoid of big men it will be a horrible decision.

Sean Bradley
    Kevin Willis
    Luc Longley
    Vin Baker

Shall I go on?