Lakers takin Game 4!

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Fuck the lakers and the rapist on their team.

It's already lookin like the bitch lied. They found another man's sperm in her that proves that she had sex within 15 hours after she claimed she was "raped". Which would contradict what she told to police. What woman would go have sex with a man immediately after she was raped?

*Also, what woman would brag about it to her friends about her Kobe Bryant moment if she was supposedly raped?

Guest Pilau Hands

damn dude, he's human, he fucked up.

you sound like he raped your dog's sister.

i don't know his name for any reason besides he gets that rock and got that fire with it.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

this is all people care about, which is bullshit.

So should we ignore the fact that he's human and act like the world is coming to an end because he "cheated"; something men (and women) do everyday and have done for thousands of years?

Anybody want Carter? I’m sick of his bullshit. What’s bad is that the Raps haven’t hired a GM just yet, and all I see is VC hanging with Larry Tanenbaum, the president, talking to press about how we need a GM that sees the game clearly, etc. That isn’t looking good to me, because I want them to hire a GM that will get rid of his crybaby ass. Like Oakley once said, the real Raptors’ GM is Carter’s mom. Ain’t that the truth.

first off, fuck the lakers, god how i hate them.

i wish someone would snipe kobe and shaq.

i cant wait til shaq retires and the lakers fall apart.

or til kobe leaves and then they suck to. and i bet he wont do AS well without shaq either.

and last but not least, were those piks taken from your seat or did you wander down the aisle and take them and then return to your seats in the upper level? hahaha

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

first off, fuck the lakers, god how i hate them.

i wish someone would snipe kobe and shaq.

i cant wait til shaq retires and the lakers fall apart.

or til kobe leaves and then they suck to. and i bet he wont do AS well without shaq either.

and last but not least, were those piks taken from your seat or did you wander down the aisle and take them and then return to your seats in the upper level? hahaha

I don't see why people hate the Lakers. Although I never really liked Karl Malone, and hope he gets his ring then gets the fuck outta dodge.

But that's pretty gay for you to say you cant wait till all the players leave. Obviously that's going to happen eventually. In the meantime, we'll relish in our dynasty. I bet your heart broke open when Fisher hit that shot.

And those pics were from my seat in the 2nd Row. Those days of sitting in the nosebleeds all the time are hopefully now over.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I don't see why people hate the Lakers.

you ever play a basketball game on a game system?

you know how when you play as the all star team, or a team that you created with the players having super strenghts or whatever?

thats how the lakers are. they are just to good.

meaning, they have to many good players on one team, they have like 4-5 super stars, and then 5 other players or more that can play better than a lot of other people in the nba.

i basically hate the lakers because THEY SHOULD WIN.

its pathetic i think when they dont.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

you ever play a basketball game on a game system?

you know how when you play as the all star team, or a team that you created with the players having super strenghts or whatever?

thats how the lakers are. they are just to good.

meaning, they have to many good players on one team, they have like 4-5 super stars, and then 5 other players or more that can play better than a lot of other people in the nba.

i basically hate the lakers because THEY SHOULD WIN.

its pathetic i think when they dont.

Whoa who are all these 5 "superstars" you're talking about?

You've got 2 star players, Kobe and Shaq. Then you've got 2 washed-up veterans, Karl Malone who should've retired years ago, and Gary Payton who is on the brink of retirement. Then the Laker supporting cast and bench isn't nearly as deep as many other benches in the NBA. Fisher is nice, George is nice, Rush has shown potential, and Fox has his ups and downs. Everyone after that is so-so or garbage. If you want a deep ass team, try them Trail Blazers from a few years back when they had Scottie Pippen, Jermaine O'Neal, Rasheed Wallace, Sean Kemp, Damon Stoudamire, Bonzi Wells, Steve Smith, Brian Grant, Arvydas Sabonis and Detlef Shrempf on the team all at the same time. And if I'm not mistaken they all played at the All-Star game at one time or another.

No but seriously, basketball isn't fun anymore with people like Shaq in it. It's just that he's so damn big (height and weight) that he's in his own league. Yao is huge as well but he's actually a "good basketball player". Yao has shots unlike Shaq who just stays in the paint. Well, he IS a Center... But he's so damn boring to watch. And I respect Kobe. He's a damn good basketball player. I think it was game 3 (or maybe it was game 4) when the crowd chanted "MVP" to Kobe. But Kevin Garnett obviously deserves to be "MVP"...

The hell am I talking about?

Anyways, good seats, but blurry pics. :(

See, Tease goes on like he’s a basketball genius. Dude claims to be able to watch the first minute of a game between two teams he isn’t familiar with, and predict who wins. I remember him saying this in a previous discussion he and I had. Like I said earlier, Tease, why don’t you apply for the general manager position for the Raptors? The space is open.

I don’t want to be a big hater, but I’m not sure what the reason(s) is for me to hate them the way I do. I think it’s just because it’s LA. The thing is, I used to love them in the eighties. Those players just seemed like such good guys, as opposed to squabbling bigheads like they seem to be now. Fuck it, I’m gonna hate any team that I’m not a fan of that keeps winning the championship. I wonder when the next Knicks dynasty, or Mavs dynasty, or T-Wolves dynasty, or Raptors dynasty (keep your comments to yourself) happens?

I now wish that we had gotten rid of bitch ass crybaby Carter and kept McGrady.

I think Tracy is fine. He runs that team, gets mad love from the fans, and ol’ boy is from FL.

Iverson – he’s a soldier, albeit he doesn’t follow his orders all the time. I give him a lot of respect for his play, and I don’t see why he would be unhappy on the Sixers. They had a bad year, sure, but they could easily bounce back from this. Any player who wants to abandon their team because of their rank in the standings for just a little while shouldn’t be getting paid much, that’s for sure.

Sixers aren't bad! Im from Philly so I have a pride thing.

I was at BJ's last night in Woodland Hills (I think it's Woodland hills...I just moved to LA a year ago and that was my first time there, so Im not too positive) and watched the Lakers game. Not a bad game but I was distracted with the fact that I don't really care about the Lakers, and there were tons of good looken women running around. But as soon as the game ended all the fun stopped when three fools got into a brawl with one other dude, and another fool stabbed someone.

Archived