lake tahoe snow conditions

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

how are they? weather looks to be sunyn and nice. saw there was big dump last week. any powder left? i'll be out on saturday for a week or so...mainly south lake, heavenly and shit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

how are they? weather looks to be sunyn and nice. saw there was big dump last week. any powder left? i'll be out on saturday for a week or so...mainly south lake, heavenly and shit...

fucker.

i lost my snowboarding friend to a broken jaw last weekend

and i doubt he'll go with it wired shut

tahoe isnt even a bad drive from here

heavenly is so... well... heavenly

have fun

typical early spring crusty in the morning slushy in the afternoon seirra cement. the base at most resorts in between 40" - 180". good chance of slides on northwest and west facing slopes if your planning on going into the backcountry.

got a good storm last week that left about 5 feet of fresh above 7000 feet and about 3 feet under 7000

Originally posted by When

fucker.

i lost my snowboarding friend to a broken jaw last weekend

and i doubt he'll go with it wired shut

tahoe isnt even a bad drive from here

heavenly is so... well... heavenly

have fun

i hate heavenly too much traversing, flats, and people getting in the way. try alpine, squaw valley, or kirkwood for a real tahoe resort with some steeps

Most of the people that I know that go snowboarding a lot in Tahoe seem to prefer Northstar. I'm a couple hours out, but the weather has been sunny here, so probably not too much fresh snow there. Also consider that starting next weekend I'm guessing Tahoe is going to be packed, as the 15,000 college students in my town are going to be on spring break...

Originally posted by Fugazi

Most of the people that I know that go snowboarding a lot in Tahoe seem to prefer Northstar. I'm a couple hours out, but the weather has been sunny here, so probably not too much fresh snow there. Also consider that starting next weekend I'm guessing Tahoe is going to be packed, as the 15,000 college students in my town are going to be on spring break...

its already crazy up here. i was at northstar yesterday and at one point i waited like 40 mins in a lift line. shit sucks when its sunny on weekends.

northstar has a crazy park this year:krunk:

Archived