Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Laguna Beach.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tyler Durden, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

YOU LAGUNA BEACH ASS NIGGAS MAKE ME MAD AS FUCK SON. MOTHERFUCKER.

-MEROE
    FUCK UP
    [post=3753457]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

This just set me off. I have to watch this show whenever it's on because my girl likes it. Unfortunately, she did pay for the TV so me beating her with a shovel wont make this problem go away. She likes this show so I have to watch it.

Whenever this shit comes on, it makes my blood fucking boil. Rich white kids in mansions complaining about all the DRAMA in their lives. Boooooooooo fucking hoo. I thought the show was real, then I was told it wasnt....then that it was again. I dont know which would make me angrier. I cannot think of anything that would make me happier than cutting every cast members face off with broken glass and feeding it to stray dogs. Or just relentlessly torturing them for days.

Anyone who has seen this show knows my pain.

See also: "Love is in the Heir" on E!. A princess from some European country wants to be a country singer in Nashville. She is possibly the most vapid and idiotic person I have ever seen. God...I just cant do this right now. I need to go hurt something cute.

2. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

i was watching some news station and they were talking about a new series coming out called "who's your daddy".

its a reality game show type of thing where a orphan kid tried to pick out who their real dad is, and if they guess the right person, they get $100,000 dollars.

:lol:

ps- laguna beach is corny as fuck, but that christina girl is fine as fuck, id get her pregnant and trap her ass f'real.

3. Hokus

Hokus Member

those guys are so picky on that show, i would hit any of that ass if they was diggin me.

4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

haha..

laguna beach is all acting. make-up, shoot, lighting, scripts....they are actors. shit is not real. it could be based on a true story (in which care, AWESOME!) but yeah all they do is bitch about no surf, how so and so hooked up with her, and how he fingered him, and who is going shopping where, how she got into a fight with him because he cheated on her grandma's dog and basic stupid 16 year old shit.

the funny thing is...

so many little girls watch this shit. and go ape shit over it. why? cause they're american consumer materialism whores. (im not talking about your girl mr. durden) the media makes teens love this shit. and the kids dont even realize that theyre being sucked into some REALLY BAD show. think about it...your just watching some actors with some retarted problem in each episode. thats the general issue. such as life. ignore it, dont waste time.

be happy if your objective and could see right the fuck through this show.

on a sidenote: i was told by various people i look like the main guy character, steven, or something. god i am so sexy.

5. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

6. Hokus

Hokus Member

this doesn't change my opinon about any of the bitches..i would fuck every one of those bitches..

7. alcohol swab

alcohol swab Member

8. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

i thought that shit was 100% rreal. i never seen it, but someone told me some bitch was fuckable. good for her.

why are there so many mtv threads all of a sudden. motherfuckers need to get off mommas couch and get jobs.

9. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i live not too far from the area where laguna beach and neighboring beachs fall, and the tv show is pretty accurate

suburbian like what

10. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

i hate that shit,i couldnt stand those bitches on that show.

11. DiptInButter

DiptInButter Junior Member

those laguna beach kids remind me of dr+delusion i believe it was that always came on here talking rich shit complaining bout his poodle and how his hair didnt match his bmw

12. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

i wanna fuck kristin lo and lc all at the same time.

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

yee-haw

Attached Files:

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

my fucking sentiments exactly.

and electricity...you dont look like that poofter. your also 5'2 tall. any further attempts to link yourself to that show will get you docked and possibly shot in the face.

15. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

This just set me off. I have to watch this show whenever it's on because my girl likes it. Unfortunately, she did pay for the TV so me beating her with a shovel wont make this problem go away. She likes this show so I have to watch it.

Whenever this shit comes on, it makes my blood fucking boil. Rich white kids in mansions complaining about all the DRAMA in their lives. Boooooooooo fucking hoo. I thought the show was real, then I was told it wasnt....then that it was again. I dont know which would make me angrier. I cannot think of anything that would make me happier than cutting every cast members face off with broken glass and feeding it to stray dogs. Or just relentlessly torturing them for days.

Anyone who has seen this show knows my pain.

See also: "Love is in the Heir" on E!. A princess from some European country wants to be a country singer in Nashville. She is possibly the most vapid and idiotic person I have ever seen. God...I just cant do this right now. I need to go hurt something cute.
    [post=3754846]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

i can't believe she likes that show, tell her that i am disappointed.