Laguna Beach.

Tyler Durden

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Dec 14 2004, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Dec 14 2004, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-trackstand@Dec 14 2004, 09:03 PM

Mero... You try too hard.

YOU LAGUNA BEACH ASS NIGGAS MAKE ME MAD AS FUCK SON. MOTHERFUCKER.

-MEROE

FUCK UP

[/b]

This just set me off. I have to watch this show whenever it's on because my girl likes it. Unfortunately, she did pay for the TV so me beating her with a shovel wont make this problem go away. She likes this show so I have to watch it.

Whenever this shit comes on, it makes my blood fucking boil. Rich white kids in mansions complaining about all the DRAMA in their lives. Boooooooooo fucking hoo. I thought the show was real, then I was told it wasnt....then that it was again. I dont know which would make me angrier. I cannot think of anything that would make me happier than cutting every cast members face off with broken glass and feeding it to stray dogs. Or just relentlessly torturing them for days.

Anyone who has seen this show knows my pain.

See also: "Love is in the Heir" on E!. A princess from some European country wants to be a country singer in Nashville. She is possibly the most vapid and idiotic person I have ever seen. God...I just cant do this right now. I need to go hurt something cute.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was watching some news station and they were talking about a new series coming out called "who's your daddy".

its a reality game show type of thing where a orphan kid tried to pick out who their real dad is, and if they guess the right person, they get $100,000 dollars.

:lol:

ps- laguna beach is corny as fuck, but that christina girl is fine as fuck, id get her pregnant and trap her ass f'real.

haha..

laguna beach is all acting. make-up, shoot, lighting, scripts....they are actors. shit is not real. it could be based on a true story (in which care, AWESOME!) but yeah all they do is bitch about no surf, how so and so hooked up with her, and how he fingered him, and who is going shopping where, how she got into a fight with him because he cheated on her grandma's dog and basic stupid 16 year old shit.

the funny thing is...

so many little girls watch this shit. and go ape shit over it. why? cause they're american consumer materialism whores. (im not talking about your girl mr. durden) the media makes teens love this shit. and the kids dont even realize that theyre being sucked into some REALLY BAD show. think about it...your just watching some actors with some retarted problem in each episode. thats the general issue. such as life. ignore it, dont waste time.

be happy if your objective and could see right the fuck through this show.

on a sidenote: i was told by various people i look like the main guy character, steven, or something. god i am so sexy.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden+Dec 15 2004, 08:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tyler Durden - Dec 15 2004, 08:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 14 2004, 09:16 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-trackstand@Dec 14 2004, 09:03 PM

Mero... You try too hard.

YOU LAGUNA BEACH ASS NIGGAS MAKE ME MAD AS FUCK SON. MOTHERFUCKER.

-MEROE

FUCK UP

This just set me off. I have to watch this show whenever it's on because my girl likes it. Unfortunately, she did pay for the TV so me beating her with a shovel wont make this problem go away. She likes this show so I have to watch it.

Whenever this shit comes on, it makes my blood fucking boil. Rich white kids in mansions complaining about all the DRAMA in their lives. Boooooooooo fucking hoo. I thought the show was real, then I was told it wasnt....then that it was again. I dont know which would make me angrier. I cannot think of anything that would make me happier than cutting every cast members face off with broken glass and feeding it to stray dogs. Or just relentlessly torturing them for days.

Anyone who has seen this show knows my pain.

See also: "Love is in the Heir" on E!. A princess from some European country wants to be a country singer in Nashville. She is possibly the most vapid and idiotic person I have ever seen. God...I just cant do this right now. I need to go hurt something cute.

[/b]

i can't believe she likes that show, tell her that i am disappointed.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden+Dec 16 2004, 02:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tyler Durden - Dec 16 2004, 02:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Dec 15 2004, 09:17 PM

yee-haw

my fucking sentiments exactly.

and electricity...you dont look like that poofter. your also 5'2 tall. any further attempts to link yourself to that show will get you docked and possibly shot in the face.

[/b]

ok thankyou and i am not 5'2...your just 6'1'2, so you feel tall, either way my foot could reach your face faster then your bullets in my face. BOO YAH.