Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Laguna Beach

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

This shit sucks! Lauren is gorgeous.

2. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Dude......

3. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Is it too late for homoblock?

4. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

ive watched this show..and suicide is the first thing that comes to mind when i see it.

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

7. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR Senior Member

So true.

8. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Ha, yeah I think it is too late man.

You can still salvage some dignity if you tell us your mom just died and you are depressed or something, and erase your first post so no one knows you were actually paying attention and forming opinions further than "this shit sucks".

9. IRON CHEF

IRON CHEF Veteran Member

^I CANT SAY IT ANY BETTER^

10. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

that bitch kristin has her own show comming on UPN this year (its to help out familys and shit looks real stupid hope her ass falls on her face

11. Antron

Antron Junior Member

Laguna Beach is whats wrong with America. I see my little sister watching this show, and i can tell it is influencing her young impressionable mind.
    i really really really fucking hate this show and what it stands for.

12. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

Its such a joke that it claims to be a reality series. it is the most obviously scripted shit

13. Politics&Bullshit

Politics&Bullshit Junior Member

laguna beach = the real world x gay

14. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

I've never actually watched the show (MTV gets no more than two or three minutes before I realize I am watching MTV and change the channel), but what blow my mind about the show is that it seems like it is just the regular social life of some rich ass yuppies from California. Like that OC show, but real people. Why the fuck anyone would actually care about this shit is waaaay beyond me. Long day at work, finally get home... and then waste thirty minutes of your evening catching up on what some random 15 year olds have going on at school? How did TV get this bad?

Milton maintains [​IMG] status anyway.

15. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Shitty MTV shows are like binge drinking. After I work all day I don't want to think about shit for 30 minutes or so. So I throw on LB and watch 18 year olds in bikini's cry about their boyfriends. It makes me feel better. Then I can go read or something.

Word!