Ladies, wipe down the machines!

TheoHuxtable

OK so I was at the gym last week on one of the machines behind this somewhat-attractive blonde who had just got on the exercise bike. She had on a tight white t-shirt and gray spandex pants, so of course I noticed her. She was wearing spandex and the sweat over time was building up on her ass to a point where you could clearly see her thong. I didn't know whether to be aroused or disgusted. Anyway she got up off of the bike after about 45 minutes of riding, and just left with her ass-sweat on the bike seat sopping wet. That's pretty disgusting. Most gyms require that all gym participants wipe down the machines after use.

Moral of the story: Ladies just because you may look hot doesn't mean your sweat is any less nastier than other peoples. Wipe down the machines! No one wants to play in your ass-sweat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Wipe down the machines! No one wants to play in your ass-sweat.

Scratch and smell!!!

i dont find this disgusting at all, sorry

Originally posted by GucciCondom

You know you whipped out a straw and sucked up a sexy gulp of that delicious ass sweat. :lol:

:lol: :lol: I knew Gucci was gonna come with some off-the-wall comment. You and that guy whose screen name is just a square/block say the weirdest/hilarious shit.

You know how I do.

Earlier I was with some stupid ass kid and a few other people and I was like watch this shit..and I just started talking to my one friend I was like "ayo lets hit up that bitch sandy remember she asked us to come play yoyo at her crib and gave us all those strawberry flavored coronas for free and then we banged her cousin on the pool table for 3 hours" and I kept on going on then the stupid kid who was listening to the convo was like "damn man thats the shit im down to go blah blah blah" it was fucking great he was dead serious.

I hate non wipers. When ever i step outta my , i always grab my gym towel. Whilst proceeding to the door, i either see someone walking IN with out a towel, or walking OUT without a towel. its dispicable

enh i agree, i go to the gym all the time and i make sure to spray and wipe down my exercise machines. is it really that gross when u see a girl sweating?? man i'm in trouble then cuz i push myself when i'm at the gym and sweat is part of that.

so on the gym subject.. what is your favorite work out get up on girls?

Originally posted by ubejinxed

enh i agree, i go to the gym all the time and i make sure to spray and wipe down my exercise machines. is it really that gross when u see a girl sweating?? man i'm in trouble then cuz i push myself when i'm at the gym and sweat is part of that.

No there's nothing "gross" about people sweating. It was the fact that her ass was drenched with sweat and she literally left a PUDDLE of ass-sweat on the seat. That's nasty.

As far as a get-up... ummm I like seeing girls in spandex pants or shorts... or those spandex-flare/boot-cut pants that are popular now... sometimes I can't even concentrate on the workout!

My two biggest crushes at the gym wear sorta baggy gear. I’m not really into the spandex that much, and the worst is when a girl wears jogging pants that are way too baggy. It looks really weird.

A girl sweating can turn me on, but only if she's really hot.

Guest Pilau Hands

ahahah. i do the same thing, it's all good and pee has a lot of amonia so essentially you're cleaning your bathtub too! :)

that was right on the border of do i make a joke about peeing in the bath or don't i...

Originally posted by Snow Walker

My two biggest crushes at the gym wear sorta baggy gear.

you know it's funny i don't really have crushes anymore but there are these two guys at the gym that i think about even when i'm not there, it's like a super ultra out of this world crush. if only i had enough tetas to walk up to dude or at least maintain eye contact. got damn i'm pathetic. i always wonder if other people do the same thing at the gym, and your comment sorta made me feel better about my little fixation.

i go to the gym and am always checkin them out it's terrible. i always hope i'll run into them outside so i could start a conversation, or figure out a way to start talking to the girls they know...... fuckin hot brazilian men at the gym... i can't wait to go after work.

*edit this is the reason i was wondering about the view on the get up. the brazilian girls all wear next to nothing, or super ultra tight all over, but i'm not about to go there.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Why was she wearing a thong when you know sweat is going to build up in your ass? That's like wearing make-up to the gym.

Have you ever tried yoga? Everyone sweats like a pig and it smells like feet in there. I could barely keep my balance....

they wear thongs cuz the exercise pants are so tight you'll have VPL so they'll wear a thong, not the most comfortable thing i can imagine.

never tried yoga but i do spinning, and the bikes retain remnant stinkiness even when u first get on em. nasty. but after a while u too smell not like flowers either so i just deal.

and nice looking chicks peeing is never a gross thing.

thats a strange comment.

boys are strange.

I'd always end up taking a shit while talking to a particular male friend on the phone. Once i made the mistake of telling him and he was all

"really? thats so hot."

but he wasn't joking.

I made sure to steer clear of excrement conversations from there on after.

Spandex on a girl hasn’t looked good to me since the early nineties. Oh. But those really tight short shorts can look nice.

Haha, I’m about to bring talks to a guy who goes to my gym next time I see him. I saw him on the bus last weekend, and he was with two really fine girls. They live on the rez (I go to a school gym right by my house), so I just have to get my foot in the door, and it’s on.

Cinchedwaist, that guy has problems, and so do you.

Yeah I think girls get turned on along with the guys when they provoke their disgusting fetishes. It's just more on a subconcious level than guys I think. CinchedWaist wanted her guy-friend to know she was taking a nasty stinky poop and it turned her on.

I always wondered why this girl I used to date back in '98 used to always go out of her way to tell me she had to take a shit. And I remember that one day she told me she was going to smother me with her "dirty feet". Then this girl I work with now likes to go out of her way telling me she needs to take a shower because she feels "sweaty and nasty". But they come off as if they're just casually striking conversation or making a light-hearted joke.

phones on the john

One of my guy friends from junior high told me he would drop toilet paper in the john so water doesn't splash his ass when he takes a dump. Maybe he was taking a dump all those times I spoke to him on the phone....

Now back to the subject of exercise, I went jogging for the first time in a while last night. I'm gonna try to make it a habit of running 4 times a week. I LOVE swimming. It's my favorite type of exercise (I'm not a gym person) but I don't want to get those broad swimmer's shoulders...

The two girls I see I am always checking out, and it makes me feel bad because I don’t like to think that the gym is a social club or bar(I hate when everyone is just chit-chatting away there). I do my best not to leer, though.

There’s this one oriental girl who was straight ogling me the other day. Every machine or bench I went to, she followed to one nearby where she could get a good view of me. When I hit the stairmaster, she decided to get a bike very nearby, and I said “fuck it” and I had to leave. The day after, I saw her with her boyfriend. What a stupid rude slut.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

I always wondered why this girl I used to date back in '98 used to always go out of her way to tell me she had to take a shit. And I remember that one day she told me she was going to smother me with her "dirty feet". Then this girl I work with now likes to go out of her way telling me she needs to take a shower because she feels "sweaty and nasty". But they come off as if they're just casually striking conversation or making a light-hearted joke.

:lol: maybe they’re trying to get rid of you. I’d be so gone.

Archived