Ladies, Do You Defecate at Work?

Gunm

Do You Masturbate at Work?

I have on occasion. i usually head to the bathrooms on the upper floors that are never occupied. I feel like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty.

Seriously, it has the same effect in the afternoon as that first cup of coffee in the morning.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres this dude at my work whos been caught jerkin it on several occasions, the most recent time was funny, because i had just gt my homie a job there, and warned him to watch out for that dude. a few weeks later he goes into the bathroom in the back of the store. he can hear this dude, so hes like "hey clyde, quit taking a shit you smell" and the guy get's all mad, runs out with his pants off and a boner in his hand. shit was mad funny when he was telling me about it. i guess its kinda wrong to laugh at this guy, considering he's 54 and acts like an 8 year old due to his handicaps.

this one tiem loong ago..some friends got me really high...then dropped me off at home..i smeeled like it and was too high to talk so..i walked to the neighborhood playground where i sat in the plastic play thing untill i was sober enught to talk to the parents....

it got dark...still high....so i jerked off to pass the time..

good times?:lol: