Ladies’ Perfume

Weapon X

I know there’s been threads on cologne and such, but you know what? This thread is different. This thread is based on what people like as far as eau de toilette for women goes.

I probably am going to embarrass myself here, as I am not an aficionado by any means, but whatever.

The reason I started this thread is because I just found some scented flyer in a magazine for some brand called Trouble by Boucheron. It smells damn good, and frankly, it got me kinda hornier than usual. I’ve always like Oscar de la Renta and Alfred Sung, if only because my mother wears them a lot. Chanel #5 is something no one can go wrong with. I’m also a fan of those vanillaish smells. An old girlfriend of mine would wear that stuff, and I would get entranced by it. I would call her off the hook just for her company so I can smell her. I am planning on buying a bottle of Givenchy for men (the logo is the pi symbol, I think) because it smells similar.

What do you ladies like to wear on different occasions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've been wearing Davidoff's Cool Water for Women since high school... nice scent

For her b-day I bought a friend of mine a bottle of perfume called "Green Tea". I forget who makes it, but it's very clean smelling...

I don't care too much for vanilla and other sickeningly sweet smells or musks... blech..

The new Chanel Chance perfume smells pretty good. Much easier on the nose than Chanel #5.

http://shops.procity-ansbach.de/neustadt/medien/chanel+chance+edt.jpg'>

I also like Marc Jacobs perfume.

http://www.4-fragrances.com/women/marcjacobs-w.gif'>

I've also been a loyal Cool Water for Women user for a while now. It just smells too good. I wear it only when I go out.

http://www.mydesignerperfume.com/img/Cool_Water.jpg'>

always been more of a tomboy and not much of a lady so i don't care too much for perfume...

but when my other half bought me perfume for my birthday, i had to start using it, to not hurt his feelings. i still won't buy perfume for myself to this day...

it was some vanilla-smelling fragrance, by donna karan.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Fuck perfume, I like the smell of a natural girl.

Hey aren't you the same guy that doesn't like girls that shave their pubic hair? You hippie.

Kidding of course. The way men smell is so interesting. It's kind of a mix of their house, natural scent, cologne, and laundry detergent.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

The way men smell is so interesting. It's kind of a mix of their house, natural scent, cologne, and laundry detergent.

Word on the house thing. I smell like incense when I come out, often.

I wear unscented anti-persperant and cologne, and sometimes aftershave.

*For cologne, I wear Issey Miyake still, Bvlgari Blue, some Versace thing that ain’t as expensive as the previous two but is pretty good for a utility cologne.

Besides that, I wear Dove soap for the soft skin and American Crew or D&G for aftershave. *those are creams, I also wear a Moschino splash.

Anyway, this was pretty gay, typing in what I wear on a thread about what ladies wear. Yes, ladies. ;)

I’m not a fan of the Cool Water for men. I’ve stated my case about it in a previous thread. I don’t think I’ve ever knowingly smelt the women’s version on a broad.

clinique happy, issey miyake, this dolce&gabbana stuff it has a light blue lid and a rectangular clear bottle i think it's called light blue... duh, lucky you by lucky, mambo by liz claiborne and of course the smell of newports.

bump for any weekday ladies

^ you probably need to climb to the top of that mountain to find the answer.

I saw that girl that I used to date that smelled so addictive on the weekend. She gave me a lift home, and I got all horny, but I didn’t show it. She is, after all, my most hated woman in my life. See? Even smell can get me to want to make love to someone I hate.

When I do wear something...

Chanel's Chance and White Musk are very nice... Lately I have fallen in love with:

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/5720/20040225190123/www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P62720/P62720_hero.jpg'>

Springtime is the right time to follow one's desire for change and Paris Roses des Bois is the perfect, limited-edition classic to fit the bill. Roses des Bois is a woody and slightly fruity-rose version of the classic Paris fragrance. It's fresh-floral essence contrasts with its fruity character with a wild side that makes it truly unique.

YSL Paris- Roses des Bois for the day

- and -

Bvlgari Omnia for the night

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/5720/20030825180041/www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P48606/P48606_hero.jpg'>

Bvlgari's newest, light, modern oriental fragrance is a sexy blend of mandarin, saffron, Masala tea, and white chocolate. This scent smells truly good enough to eat.

oh damn...women's perfume. there are some out there that just destroy me. a long time ago I had a thing for that claiborne in the yellow triangle container.

one of my ex's had some special mix of chanel no.5 and a couple others. I can't explain the scent...but on her it was just awesome.

I love me a good smellin' woman!

^ lol (at key’s post)

yes, steveaustin, a good smelling woman is very nice. Well, any smelling woman, as long as it doesn’t smell bad.

This girl I hung out with a while back would wear beautiful dresses and wore Issey Miyake for women a lot. It made me want to rip her dress into pieces and slobber all over her.

Ink lunatic, I wanna smell that bulgari you wear. Time to visit the Bay and hang around the perfume dept. :lol:

I was almost gonna boycott the bvlgari for personal reasons of my not liking Bulgarians, but then I found out that it’s actually and Italian (I think) company.

^^ nah man...you don't understand. there are plenty of women out there that do or don't wear perfume and they just smell nice...or normal.

I'm talking about the ones that smell really, really good. Maybe my sense of smell is different than others...but I have seen girls I haven't been all that attracted to...until they walked by and I got a whiff of them. that's what I mean by destroyed.

Archived