lack of sleep

khaotic970

i mean is this what i call it i tend to saty awake to the actions in which are supposed to take me to some promise land. but some how i make to a place with no one there. people hear and see and feel but sleep due to a weak surcomfrince that levetates the real.. or is this real should i rest and let go forget about skills the new modern ways the up to beat temples the new shell toes the puma colored shoes the fat fat laces a new cap thats out film to be developed from when i first started.. why why why confused or shall i get some rest to sleep.. while tell me when i see the so called rea i sleep due to being at same level or higer .. how many wil actually read this.. or did this happen from the let down of gettin caught your ol crew whom you can trust wit your girl.. your parents before you got seperated.. when you could rack from k-mart and steal cds from target... or mabey im getting old and tired of the scean revolving ways of keeping up or mabey i am the scean who inspires peaple to keep going for a culture that may really exist but with out internet where would it be... or mabey i got a problem and hitting rok bottm with hip hop? but its deeper then that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

damn i had lack of sleep

i was fukin drunk at a friends house

we were sleepng in his room

that fucker wouldent stop snoring

man if one thing pisses me off.. its people who snore

I remember when I was profiteering in a undisclosed profession I stayed up from wednesday till monday morning with less than three hours sleep. Yes I had help. When I got home from the money making fiasco I slept from monday morning till tuesday night.

I was not the guy at raves making money off the people who were still playing with stuffed animals and sucking pacifiers. This is a rumor and no-one can prove it was true.

MIDNIGHT FLIGHTS AND LACK OF SLEEP

AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES, AND SWEATY SHEETS

AND ALL THOSE THINGS ARE BOTHERING ME, 0H YEAH

AND ALL THOSE THINGS ARE PUZZLING ME, OH YEAH

AND ALL I CAN SAY, IS AS OF TODAY

SPEND MOST OF MY LIFE EVADING THE GREYS

AND ALL I CAN SAY, IS AS OF TODAY

EVADING THE GREYS

I THINK I'M GETTING IN PRETTY DEEP, OH YEAH

AND ALL THOSE THINGS THAT POINT TO ME, OH YEAH...

In Texas, if you have been awake for more than 72 hours, and you murder somebody, you can legally plead insanity.

Seriously though, I suffer from insomnia (for almost 10 years now). There are a lot of bad things that happen when you don't sleep enough. After a certain amount of time, your body's immune system begins to function inefficiently. I've gotten sick plenty of times due to lack of sleep.

Archived