Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lack of Respect

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bobobi11, Sep 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

I am going to take the liberty of talking for myself and others that were affected by yesterdays events. While looking through the Bench this morning (in an attempt to divert my self from all of this mess) I noticed a post with the user name of ATTACK ON AMERICA. This user only has four posts and the name was created yesterday. In the profile under occupation is "pilot" and under hobbies and interests is listed "flying planes into buildings".

I cannot even begin to describe the anger and resentment that I felt about this. It is one thing to beef back and forth about causes and solutions but nowhere did anyone treat this situation with such utter disrespect and callousness elswhere on the boards.

I think the moderators should immediately ban this person. I don't think this type of thinkg is funny, I am sure other members who were touched by this tragedy do not find this funny, and I am positive that the friends and families of this victims, do not find this funny.

2. beardo

beardo Guest

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I concur, that's pretty ridiculous

------------------
    2 Can Sam

4. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Thank you for promptly taking action on this matter.

5. FLiPWriTeR

FLiPWriTeR Member

i will alert the feds!!!!!

6. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Again this type of humor is NOT funny!!

7. curious george

curious george Senior Member

that's fucked up. show some respect for real. you think this was a joke, fuck no. this is serious. and it's sad to think that anyone would me immature enough to do that shit. fucked up.

8. FLiPWriTeR

FLiPWriTeR Member

okay, calm down! my regards go out to those who served our country of course. but by me saying that meant to act as if i had some kinda of power to find the fuck who made that username.....chill out..RIP one love

9. beardo

beardo Guest

yeah, bad form. live and learn.

10. miz303

miz303 Banned

.....this is what happens when you have children on the net.....but disrespect takes skill.........

11. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

i have never straight dissed someone on here im a peacful guy but seriously your are a fcukign idiot read your post disrespect takes skill.... you must be a fuckin moron....i wish that plane would of crashed into you and saved the thousands of innocents and got rid of one person who should be gone anyways....

12. beardo

beardo Guest

miz303 you have mail

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.