Lack of Respect

bobobi11

I am going to take the liberty of talking for myself and others that were affected by yesterdays events. While looking through the Bench this morning (in an attempt to divert my self from all of this mess) I noticed a post with the user name of ATTACK ON AMERICA. This user only has four posts and the name was created yesterday. In the profile under occupation is "pilot" and under hobbies and interests is listed "flying planes into buildings".

I cannot even begin to describe the anger and resentment that I felt about this. It is one thing to beef back and forth about causes and solutions but nowhere did anyone treat this situation with such utter disrespect and callousness elswhere on the boards.

I think the moderators should immediately ban this person. I don't think this type of thinkg is funny, I am sure other members who were touched by this tragedy do not find this funny, and I am positive that the friends and families of this victims, do not find this funny.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by miz303:

.....this is what happens when you have children on the net.....but disrespect takes skill.........

i have never straight dissed someone on here im a peacful guy but seriously your are a fcukign idiot read your post disrespect takes skill.... you must be a fuckin moron....i wish that plane would of crashed into you and saved the thousands of innocents and got rid of one person who should be gone anyways....

Archived