1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Labor Days....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by aymet one, Sep 18, 2001.

1. aymet one

aymet one Guest

Labor Days....

Discussion started by aymet one - Sep 18, 2001

Who got it? What do you think?

2. SenorSeven

SenorSeven 12oz Elite Member

SenorSeven - Replied Sep 18, 2001

i should have itin a day or two..ill let you know then.

SenorSeven - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. aymet one

aymet one Guest

aymet one - Replied Sep 19, 2001

bump

4. platapie

platapie Guest

platapie - Replied Sep 19, 2001

its pretty dope i like how he kinda funks it up a lil mopre then usual. and its not an epic like float was i mean float was dope and all but it was jus to fucking long. there are deffently sum bumps on it tho like the 3rd track is killer. but it is worth getting. if you really want it its been traded for the past month or so and is most liekly all over the internet. you should try audio galaxy. good to see sum metal fans on this board.

5. aymet one

aymet one Guest

aymet one - Replied Sep 19, 2001

No no, I got it, I was just looking for other people's opinions. I think it's a whole lot more accessable to the average head than float was, but also isn't like float at all in that float was experienced, and almost more enjoyable when listened to front to back. On Labor Days, the most mediocre song is still better than 98% of the stuff I listen to, and the good songs are almost too good, but there are a couple of near-skippers. If the worst songs on the album were on a mix cd, I'd probably listen to them more, but when you've got Daylight and No Regrets, little can compare. My two bits. Now someone else's turn.