Labor Days....

Guest aymet one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

its pretty dope i like how he kinda funks it up a lil mopre then usual. and its not an epic like float was i mean float was dope and all but it was jus to fucking long. there are deffently sum bumps on it tho like the 3rd track is killer. but it is worth getting. if you really want it its been traded for the past month or so and is most liekly all over the internet. you should try audio galaxy. good to see sum metal fans on this board.

Guest aymet one

No no, I got it, I was just looking for other people's opinions. I think it's a whole lot more accessable to the average head than float was, but also isn't like float at all in that float was experienced, and almost more enjoyable when listened to front to back. On Labor Days, the most mediocre song is still better than 98% of the stuff I listen to, and the good songs are almost too good, but there are a couple of near-skippers. If the worst songs on the album were on a mix cd, I'd probably listen to them more, but when you've got Daylight and No Regrets, little can compare. My two bits. Now someone else's turn.

Archived