Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

LA Belmont tunnel

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by JUDONO?, Mar 17, 2004.

1. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

So I heard a rumor about the belmont tunnel being turned into some housing projects, anyone know more info about this shit. That would be pretty fucked up cause that place has alot of history but I guess and things come to an end. If this shit is gonna happen they should have some big ass session like when they had "A day in the west" a couple of years ago. Anywho anyone know more about this?

2. thabossnigga

thabossnigga Senior Member

3. whoamEYE

whoamEYE New Jack

that would be weak homie...

i dont live in LA, but sumtymes i come up there and catch flicks...

4. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

5. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Yeah it's true. The Belmont yard is gonna be torn down to make way for some new low cost houseing units or some crap like that.

As for the Day in the west deal, it's been happening.

6. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 Senior Member

thats a shame man i see that place the other day on video, looks bad man........

7. H.S.N.

H.S.N. New Jack

Not sure!

Sup. I go to Belmont high so i can ask the stupid teachers.

i have some bad ass teachers

8. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Huwah!Huwah! I lIkE tO pAiNt BeLmOnT TunNel DaWg. I Write SaBer aNd I dOubT it Is TaKeN aLreD-E.
    I dOn'T lYke You Ppl. NeBody nO Me?

9. H.S.N.

H.S.N. New Jack

yup

i think i seen u up

10. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

tis a shame , but shit happens.

11. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Re: yup

You obviously know I'm kiding right?Because if not:eek:

12. spaces

spaces New Jack

every weekend theres alot of writers who go there....i've been going evry weekend with my friends for like a few weeks now but there are likre city meetings and some people told me that there were gonna try fight it

13. Graffer

Graffer New Jack

What is Belmont tunnel?? Is it like a hall of fame or what?

14. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

God damn them trying to build homes for people! Nah, it's probably going to be some HUD shithole that the conditions will be terrible in.

15. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

http://saberone.com:16080/graf/photo.cgi?real045'>
    The caption said belmont, is this what you're refering to?