L&L in downtown SF

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr

fuck luck of the irsish get busted before i even make it to the map point mother fuckers goddam bullshit now where the hell am i going to party

Originally posted by Soup@Mar 18 2006, 02:47 AM

No man.

http://www.hawaiianbarbecue.com/

edit: to vanity.

yeah...L&L's...thats where we ate ...we had the chicken katsu....but we got the regular size (made for the tongans and somoans i guess)...which was hella food......$5.50 each....plus two large sodas...plus tax...plus dine in = about $17

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by Vanity@Mar 18 2006, 10:05 AM

maybe it's mymidwestern upobringing, but anything dealing w/ frisco, i think = gay

//s0sober

actually, the chelsea (gay) district in Manhattan is way bigger than the castro district in SF.

must suck to be an ignorant-and-proud midwesterner.

if i lived in middle america, i'd probably kill myself

Originally posted by drewWrite+Mar 18 2006, 05:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drewWrite - Mar 18 2006, 05:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Mar 18 2006, 10:05 AM

maybe it's mymidwestern upobringing, but anything dealing w/ frisco, i think = gay

//s0sober

actually, the chelsea (gay) district in Manhattan is way bigger than the castro district in SF.

must suck to be an ignorant-and-proud midwesterner.

if i lived in middle america, i'd probably kill myself

[/b]

lol.....yeah my cousin from manhatten told me the chelsea area is a good area to stay when i visited there...she said it was safe and the people wont bother you.....i got a motel out there on like west 17th by 5th ave...the first couple days in the city and i thought new york was hella gay...then i realised it was just the area i was in.... :haha:

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by Joker@Mar 18 2006, 03:33 PM

hella expensive at $17?

You guys must 15...

it's shitty, greasy fast food. nothing but meat, grease, and empty carbs.

i fucking hate L&L, you can get just as much oil and cholesterol at

Jack in the Box for $4. seventeen bucks is a shit load for the grade of

"food" you're getting

if you're even remotely interested in so-called "hawaiian" food,

just remember hawaii is the only place in the US where you can order

SPAM cooked up for you in a restaurant.

real hawaiian food is not even marketable to the white man's palate

Dumy you're on crack. L&L is far superior to Mickey D's. Chicken Katsu? Mongolian beef? What they're not saying is that for under $10, you're getting so much food you need to sit the fuck down for a minute or walk at risk of personal injury.

That dollar menu is for hobos when they spent all their money on crack and then realized, oh snap I need to eat too, what shal I do? So they go to MC Donnald's and order up a burger to scale with Michael Moore's dingleberries. yum.

Man if you haven't tried L&L, go get the chicken Katsu. Chances are the katsu sauce for your chicken is hidden somewhere behind the counter because people think it's so good that they run in and loot the fucking sauce. They've got mongolian beef too, bbq chicken, seafood, steak hamburgers, hot dogs, chili dogs, and of course, spam.

Spam musubi's pretty funny. $2 for 2 when you could make em for 10 cents. Everything else is pretty damn good. Fuck it i'm off to L&L.

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Mar 18 2006, 07:30 PM

Its all a fucking gimmick, there is absolutely nothing "hawaiian" about the menu except for the laulau.

DrewWrite is right

Wtf my best friend is from Hilo and we fuckin bomb that dive all the time.

edit: Dive meaning resteraunt.

Originally posted by Soup@Mar 18 2006, 02:35 PM

Dumy you're on crack. .

FIRST OF ALL NIGGA..YOUR ASS MUST BE ON CRACK TO BE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT..SECOND OF ALL READ MY POST..

"IF its on the same level" I LIVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY BITCH NOWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE TO AN L&L ..I SAID "IF ITS ON THE SAME LEVEL THEN ITS HELLA EXPENSIVE" READ THE POST AND COMPREHEND THAT SHIT BEFORE YOU POST NIGGA..WITH YOUR PUNK ASS..I WANT YOU TO SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE..WITH YOUR TOY ASS..SECOND OF ALL..ARE YOU SPONSORED BY L&L? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SO MUCH NIGGA..I MEAN REALLY ARE THEY GIVING YOU FREE SANDWICHES AND LAULAU'S NIGGA?...DAMN THESE YOUNG NIGGAS BE WORKING MY NERVES..LEARN WHO YOU SPEAKING TOO

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Mar 18 2006, 07:48 PM

You missed the point. every food item you just mentioned has nothing to do with hawaii. It's all american, japanese, mongolian...

You're digging yourself in a hole here bud. That IS authentic hawaiian food. Hawaii's culinary staples are a combination of multi cultural foods from the various countries put together in what's called mix plates. The only staple that's obviously not from anywhere else but Hawaii is the use of spam.

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 18 2006, 07:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 18 2006, 07:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Soup@Mar 18 2006, 02:35 PM

Dumy you're on crack. .

FIRST OF ALL NIGGA..YOUR ASS MUST BE ON CRACK TO BE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT..SECOND OF ALL READ MY POST..

"IF its on the same level" I LIVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY BITCH NOWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE TO AN L&L ..I SAID "IF ITS ON THE SAME LEVEL THEN ITS HELLA EXPENSIVE" READ THE POST AND COMPREHEND THAT SHIT BEFORE YOU POST NIGGA..WITH YOUR PUNK ASS..I WANT YOU TO SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE..WITH YOUR TOY ASS..SECOND OF ALL..ARE YOU SPONSORED BY L&L? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SO MUCH NIGGA..I MEAN REALLY ARE THEY GIVING YOU FREE SANDWICHES AND LAULAU'S NIGGA?...DAMN THESE YOUNG NIGGAS BE WORKING MY NERVES..LEARN WHO YOU SPEAKING TOO

[/b]

Motherfucker that crack fucked up your tastebuds because if you think Mickey D's dingleberry sandwiches taste anything like chicken katsu you can just get the fuck outta here.

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 18 2006, 08:02 PM

so basically what you're saying is that none of Hawaii's staples have anything to do with hawaii and that its all american, japanese, mongolian, etc...combined in "mix plates"

yeah, thanks for clearing that up

Just like hot phillipino women have nothing to do with the phillippines. It's all from the Spaniards that raped them.

ARE YOU STUPID? REALLY?

LOOK

"IF" IS THE KEY WORD

LIKE IF JOHNNY CHEATED ON SALLY THEN SALLY'S GONNA BEAT IN JOHNNY'S GRILLPIECE AND BURN THAT NIGGAS RIDE DOWN..

I'M STILL GIVING JOHNNY THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT

JUST LIKE I WAS SAYING...YOU KNOW ITS NOT EVEN WORTH IT..

YOU OUT OF WHODIELIFE..

ummm: poi, lomilomi salmon, squid luau, kalua pork, poke, haupia, huli-huli chicken, pipikaula, kulolo are all AUTHENTIC hawaiian foods.

you prove to know little about hawaiian culture.

whatever, you can keep eating hamburgers and mongolian beef and chicken cutlet and tell everyone you know that you eat "hawaiian" food for lunch.

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Mar 18 2006, 08:18 PM

ummm, poi, lomilomi salmon, squid luau, kalua pork, poke, haupia, huli-huli chicken, pipikaula, kulolo are all AUTHENTIC hawaiian foods.

you prove to know little about hawaiian culture

bitch did you not read me saying my best friend is hawaiian? According to law that means I know everything he knows, AND become an honorary citizen of hawaii. Did you just wiki that shit, cus this is the difference between knolege and wisdom: there's the people of hawaii, who if born and raised in hawaii are obviously called hawaiian, and there's the native hawaiians, who are a race.

By your logic I'm American so I should be in a nomadic tribe hunting buffalo while my woman gathers berries.

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 18 2006, 08:14 PM

"IF" IS THE KEY WORD

LIKE IF JOHNNY CHEATED ON SALLY THEN SALLY'S GONNA BEAT IN JOHNNY'S GRILLPIECE AND BURN THAT NIGGAS RIDE DOWN..

I'M STILL GIVING JOHNNY THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT

JUST LIKE I WAS SAYING...YOU KNOW ITS NOT EVEN WORTH IT..

What the fug are you taking about with this if shit? What about absolution? IF L&L is better is like saying IF someone's chinese parents are bankers or own a laundromat. It would take the will of god to rewrite that which is written and stone, and he would rather not.