Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

L.A. Confidential!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by L.A., Dec 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L.A.

L.A. Guest

What's the reason for the increase of graffiti and crime in Los Angeles in 2002? L.A. writers explain! L.A. is the murder capital in America for this year, and many say that L.A. is the graffiti capital in America for this year. What the hell happened? I don't live in L.A. right now, but I visited my old neighborhood and the place was bombed to bits. Throw-ups everywhere. Tags everywhere. Pieces here and there. And every other pole was or bus stop was not safe from a mean streak or a sticker. What the hell happened this year?

2. el pecador

el pecador Junior Member

you didnt post any flix thats what happened

3. Paul_Pheonix

Paul_Pheonix Junior Member

4. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

you faggit bitch slut whore!! post pics next time or atleast go to the la thread!!

5. PP

PP New Jack

TUG OF WAR

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

its the mexicans i tell ya... go arrest some mexicans

7. killtoy

killtoy Guest

no... its the blacks. go arrest the blacks mr. policeman!

8. L.A.

L.A. Guest

Y'all a bunch of dumb gullible motherfuckers. I ain't no fucking cop. One thing I hate about internet writers is that they all want to desperately believe that the FBI, CIA, and other federal agents are watching their every move. A motherfucker can't even be curious about the graff explosion in L.A. without some gay-ass conspiracy theorist screaming "cop cop!" Yes, it's true that cops be on the internet and have arrested fools through the internet, but talking about a fucking graff scene in a city will not get anyone arrested you excited homos.

L.A. For Life

9. ENGINE THR

ENGINE THR New Jack

Hey Cop/buffer hero do five minutes of research nobody talks like this
    "Throw-ups everywhere. Tags everywhere. Pieces here and there. And every other pole was or bus stop was not safe from a mean streak or a sticker. What the hell happened this year?"
    please...

10. ENGINE THR

ENGINE THR New Jack

plus

I heard all the graffiti in LA is done by the Hasidic Jews...its true they have some ill tag banging crews from down around melrose. its the ltest rage in Graffiti these days in "2002" black hat Bombin!

11. L.A.

L.A. Guest

If it seems I write kinda cinematically that's 'cause I'm a writer for a local graff mag. That's just my style.

12. jakes156

jakes156 Junior Member

I'll tell you "What Happened"

TKO.......thats What Happened..............Teekay fucking OH....

www.BashisM.com

13. ENGINE THR

ENGINE THR New Jack

Bull shit you are queer, a real boner. If your a 'writer you'll understand that I mena those in the literal manner. Graff mag my ass..Oh wait your a writer for a graff mag lets all send in evidence to the address you provide. And mabey set up a few interviews - re-register - try again. game over

DUT DETH Whut Whut

14. L.A.

L.A. Guest

Re: I'll tell you "What Happened"

I remember when TKO was a washed-up crew that had its prime in the late 80's and early 90's. Then in like late 2000 they made their comeback with that whole TKO/WAI freeway bombing war. Now TKO is bigger than ever. Honestly I never thought they could pull it off.

15. ENGINE THR

ENGINE THR New Jack

You even made this section a Cop movie LA Confidential

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.