L.A. Confidential!

Guest L.A.

What's the reason for the increase of graffiti and crime in Los Angeles in 2002? L.A. writers explain! L.A. is the murder capital in America for this year, and many say that L.A. is the graffiti capital in America for this year. What the hell happened? I don't live in L.A. right now, but I visited my old neighborhood and the place was bombed to bits. Throw-ups everywhere. Tags everywhere. Pieces here and there. And every other pole was or bus stop was not safe from a mean streak or a sticker. What the hell happened this year?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Y'all a bunch of dumb gullible motherfuckers. I ain't no fucking cop. One thing I hate about internet writers is that they all want to desperately believe that the FBI, CIA, and other federal agents are watching their every move. A motherfucker can't even be curious about the graff explosion in L.A. without some gay-ass conspiracy theorist screaming "cop cop!" Yes, it's true that cops be on the internet and have arrested fools through the internet, but talking about a fucking graff scene in a city will not get anyone arrested you excited homos.

L.A. For Life

Originally posted by 30stockton

Hey Cop/buffer hero do five minutes of research nobody talks like this

"Throw-ups everywhere. Tags everywhere. Pieces here and there. And every other pole was or bus stop was not safe from a mean streak or a sticker. What the hell happened this year?"

please...

If it seems I write kinda cinematically that's 'cause I'm a writer for a local graff mag. That's just my style.

Bull shit you are queer, a real boner. If your a 'writer you'll understand that I mena those in the literal manner. Graff mag my ass..Oh wait your a writer for a graff mag lets all send in evidence to the address you provide. And mabey set up a few interviews - re-register - try again. game over

DUT DETH Whut Whut

Re: I'll tell you "What Happened"

Originally posted by jakes156

TKO.......thats What Happened..............Teekay fucking OH....

www.BashisM.com

I remember when TKO was a washed-up crew that had its prime in the late 80's and early 90's. Then in like late 2000 they made their comeback with that whole TKO/WAI freeway bombing war. Now TKO is bigger than ever. Honestly I never thought they could pull it off.

Bull shit you are queer, a real boner. If your a 'writer you'll understand that I mena those in the literal manner. Graff mag my ass..Oh wait your a writer for a graff mag lets all send in evidence to the address you provide. And mabey set up a few interviews - re-register - try again. game over

DUT DETH Whut Whut

Shouldn't your 14 year old ass be paying attention in your English class? No one can understand what the fuck you're saying homeboy.

You even made this section a Cop movie LA Confidential

LOL, damn I try to do a spin-off with the title, and dumb fucks like you automatically think "cop". You honestly think a real cop would make a reference to a cop movie and blow his cover?

Guest KUKU 1er
Originally posted by L.A.

What's the reason for the increase of graffiti and crime in Los Angeles in 2002? L.A. writers explain! L.A. is the murder capital in America for this year, and many say that L.A. is the graffiti capital in America for this year. What the hell happened? I don't live in L.A. right now, but I visited my old neighborhood and the place was bombed to bits. Throw-ups everywhere. Tags everywhere. Pieces here and there. And every other pole was or bus stop was not safe from a mean streak or a sticker. What the hell happened this year?

your a dumbass if you sit here and say you dont live in la but you say your a local la magizine rep....fuck kid start a thread without flix iz pure shit

die pig

if you aren't a cop, you're a retard. either way, you suck at life.

no, wait, I'm being hard on ya...

here, I'll help you out with your little question...

here's what happened...

(don't tell anyone that I told you this)...

people put these special little tips into the tops of spraycans. Then they pressed down on those tips and paint came out. no shit. and with that paint, they wrote names on walls. other times, when there was no paint to be found, kids pulled the caps off of markers and then wrote names on walls with markers. I'm serious! And sometimes, kids would use the markers to write the names on stickers and then they would peel the stickers off ofd the paper back and put the stickers up on walls. And not just walls, mind you. kids also put their names on bus stops and lamposts and windows and stuff. and then there was etch bath, but that's a whole 'notha story, brotha.

alright, there. I hooked you up with the 411. You're welcome. Remember, don't tell anyone where you got this information from. Over and out, officer corky...

Archived