KY

younicks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Im Broke

the gamble is dope... should have just posted in metal heads... fuck KY,

im not hatin hard, there is just no scene. plus cops roll hard everywhere.

its not worth gettin caught... trusts me...

Cops roll hard everywhere. Maybe if half the KY kids didn't quit and or pussy out after a few months we would have a fucking scene. Come on kids whatley is just one man.

• 4 months later...

why would u waste your time with this thread its only gonna get deleted. an ods your like 15 so shut the fuck up u have no clue what your talkin about maybe the kids got smart. you run around with your silver sharpie an dick all my 3 yr old tags buddy u get a high five! yayyyyyyyyyy idiot. louisville is actually decent an the kids that were actually goin somewhere in graff are still around u will know one day.. aerosol crimes productions still holdin it down. check the newspapers.

Maybe if you would drop all this shit talk you would get some respect. Where are these acp productions you speak of? I don't see anything on the streets! I'm not shit talking, because I don't even paint the streets either,but I wouldn't say painting under some rail bridge qualifies as "holding it down". By the way, this isn't even a Kentucky thread, so why is everyone bitching? The flicks were merely taken on Kentucky bluegrass (or soil). Those writers aren't even from Kentucky.

i'm from lousiville, im strictly hittin the books for now, sketching until i get something legit to put up. i've painted a few times, but paintin solo gets kinda boring, hit me up on aim if your down to hit up some shit. druj :yuck:

yo sohn to all these wanna be mother fuckers who talk shit on Louisville when they live here, and say Louisville doesn't have a scene, FUCK YOU. You faggots complain about there not being a fucking scene and you're not doing SHIT to make it any better, I've put in a bit of work on Louisville streets, but without any other writers doing shit, (in exception of fst and a few opm dudes) the shit gets buffed mad quick. I'm not bitching about it because I know where the fuck I stand. Yes, whatley is just one person but there are more cops out there then whatley, every LPD cop is watching for graffiti, and theyre not dumbfounded about it anymore, I've gotten chased at spots that people used to not give a fuck about, but not anymore. So fuck all you pussy ass 15 year olds talking shit about how wack this city is, get off of 12oz and put in some fucking work. And Jimduggan is 100% correct, nobody wants this thread, except for the same people who talk shit on the scene.... but you all dont count. peace, close.

and to ods1, all "those kids that quit and pussy out after a few months" If you don't know the reason behind the shit then DONT SPEAK IT. If theyre such a pussy for quiting, then what are you for never starting? There is law inforcment in this city, not everyone is invnincible.

Yeah there are some kids who shall remain nameless that have put in work. And I'm going to admit right now that I'm a pussy because I don't hit the streets. But I don't like when people paint a few times in some fucking hidden away spot that only writers see, and then claim that they are holding shit down. I mean sure, things get buffed fast, but isn't that true everywhere? It's graffiti, people like this fucking Bob Starck asshole are going to try to stop it. Maybe if there was some solidarity between graffiti artists in Louisville instead of internet shittalking, maybe the scene would be stronger.

But I don't know anything, I'm an idiot. Whatever. And I'm a pussy too.

Alright, the cops are hip to graff. So fucking what, when I was there a few months ago I did some throws right in old lou. Whenever I'm there I hit up fuck tons of hand styles, and sticker like there ain't no fuckin tomorrow. Y'all needs to get yer heads out yer asses. Be smarter than the fuckin' cops, or at least as smart. And some shit will burn. I have wack tags from like years ago burning in old lou. FInd fucking spots. I know for a goddamn fact that billboards burn there, get some balls.

and for this e-beef-a-rony pm each other and go fuckin paint, ODS is a cool kid who shouldn't rag on himself so hard, he's fucking better than me and like five years younger. And if you don't want this thread closed, it's called get a camera and take some pics without blowing up spots.

that's my 3 and a half fucking cents.

you really have to be kidding me. the more you talk the more stupid you look. Louisville is hot an if you dont live here an know shit then shut the fuck up.

if ods is "better" than you, or "good" i would hate to see your work,

hes just another kid here to talk about shit he knows nothing. grow up son grow up.

an the thread will be closed. 3..2..1.

I dont know why im doing this,but maybe if you fools would stop complaining we could have a thread,for you new kids,weve already tryed to have several threads,but they were closed because of certain people,and yes including myself because i was being hard headed too.

But stop whining and post up fools...

coupcake01.jpg

cakerr2.jpg

cakeatbaxtor2.jpg

aktrbombred2.jpg

aktr01.jpg

amor03.jpg

amor-crop.jpg

dope flix! You don't know me. I've lived in, bombed, and will again bomb your city. ODS has talent is all I'm sayin'. Keep your eyes out, and if you ain't seen my shit peep game on old lou. I ain't tryin to catch e-beef with you, man. I'm sayin there ARE places that burn, I know this cause I still have shit there.

I went through louiville about a year ago was only their for a day didnt see much but here are a few flicks i took

82911418.jpg

82911679.jpg

82911410.jpg

82911406.jpg

82911404.jpg

82911401.jpg

I saw some other shit but alot of it was dissed by some wack insane clown posse shit saw alot of that is that shit still around? haha