1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Kurupt and Suge Knight

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SayOne, Apr 25, 2002.

1. SayOne

SayOne Guest

Kurupt and Suge Knight

Discussion started by SayOne - Apr 25, 2002

i just saw on the news that Kurupt may have been kiddnapped by Suge Knight cuz kurupt wouldnt sign with the row..LOL That shit is crazy there is gonna be a new west vs east battle all over again ..

2. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Apr 25, 2002

hahahaha
    the shit is amusing
    kurupt is from philly, but he's always been west coast, dogg pound and all...

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

DETO - Replied Apr 25, 2002

IN THE LAST ISSUE OF THE SOURCE IT CLAIMS KURUPT IS THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THA ROW, BUT WHATEVER B.I.G FOREVER:king:

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

E-DubleSkilZ - Replied Apr 25, 2002

Kurupt signed w/ tha row. Now all his real homies like Daz n snoop n them wont even talk to him..Bad move by Kurupt!!

E-DubleSkilZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. expansionAE

expansionAE Guest

expansionAE - Replied Apr 25, 2002

:lol: dilated peoples destroys all

6. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

wu-tang! real hip hop! fuck kurupt and tha row! east coast shit destroys all!:rolleyes:

7. intercept

intercept 12oz Senior Member

intercept - Replied Apr 25, 2002

west coast-east coast...SHUT THE FUCK UP....there more out there in hiphop than the usa....

intercept - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Remi Martin - Replied Apr 25, 2002

i dont get why someone hasnt just capped suge yet.....hes a evil motherfucker, i mean come one now, he did BIG or had it done....lapd covered that shit up.......the interview i read with that guy, suge, is all bad......hes a evil motherfucker

Remi Martin - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

Suge is an evil mufucka Biggie and even 2pac's death is because of Suge someone should take hiss ass down!
    "i'm like Zoro i mark a Wu sign in ya back!-Mr. Meth:D

10. KIND

KIND 12oz Member

KIND - Replied Apr 25, 2002

fuck yea...but kurupts pretty down imo...

KIND - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: