kuk?

Guest TheNorthFace

Guest TheNorthFace

yeah so whos up in this shit nowadays? i know its like ents, abhor, cobra, but who else? im just wondering because im seeing kuk thr being put up around minneapolis. i think i know who it is though...

by the way i'm not a cop, i notice yall tend to jump on that shit pretty quickly.

while were on the topic, i heard boa isnt really in thr, but he pushs it pretty hard around here, and says hes in it. hes a cool cat though.

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ArtvandaL

congradulations, your are unofficially Mr. Gay In Minneapolis

stupid kid

Guest TheNorthFace

wipe the sand out of your vagina. you can talk all you want behind a computer screen...

who are you to call me a kid? do you know me? no you don't. chances are im older than you.

later.

Guest TheNorthFace
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

blah blah blah. internet beef is fucking queer....if you partake in internet beef, you too are deemed queer as well. typeing shit gets you nowhere....confused on whether or not you in fact are queer? see example above for clarification ^^^

i wouldnt really call that net beef, but alright. just remember the only reason you are able to type your witty replies is because your mom couldnt afford an abortion.

might as well just lock this shit up because its not going anywhere.

on the topic of ents kuk, when did he stop caring about his tags, he used to have a nice hand, now all of the sudden he seems to not really give a crap.

i remember seeing dope pace, locust, and ents tags and labels. one ents that said "drunk at noon" now that's just says it all to me. ninties 206 por vida

• 3 weeks later...

KUK!? You should see Oakland. Top crew in the 'hood. no doubt.

I got up next to Sect a bunch in fucking Tokyo! KUK is rocking shit.

Anybody heard of Smoke? I'm not sure if he's KUK, but regardless, he's got the freshest handstyles and throw-ups I've seen in years.

-GIANT-

The Skullz - Oaktown

Guest born to lose

i don't think kuk has ever just let everybody on...i'm pretty sure the crew has never passed 15 members, and no smoke is not on kuk.

I've always backed KUK, and knew Abhor a few years back and thought he was a real swell guy. However, I am disheartened (no pun intended) as of late that the KUK kids have been going over HEART for what seems to be no good reason. Maybe there is a backstory that I am not privvy to, but with all the wack shit in this city that could be decimated, why go over someone rad like HEART? Just my two filthy pennies, feel free to call me a queer toy art fag bitch, I'll still love you.

Originally posted by rain dog

I've always backed KUK, and knew Abhor a few years back and thought he was a real swell guy. However, I am disheartened (no pun intended) as of late that the KUK kids have been going over HEART for what seems to be no good reason. Maybe there is a backstory that I am not privvy to, but with all the wack shit in this city that could be decimated, why go over someone rad like HEART? Just my two filthy pennies, feel free to call me a queer toy art fag bitch, I'll still love you.

I'm sure they have a reason. Whether or not it's a "good" reason is debatable. I feel sorry whenever a crew is battling a single person though. Especially when they have a name like "Heart".

Originally posted by REGULATOR

i sorta dig the "i dont give a fuck if my handstyle isnt some peicer art nerd precita eyes shit"

naw mam, you missed my point, if you knew ents hand you would maybe understand. and no, i wouldnt be talking about "peicer" tag hands either, or whatever the hell your trying to say. my eye is stricly for writing on the streets

Archived