kuk / 4dc and friends on HEAVY METAL

w1gg3r

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by ese

Vic20 is one of the freshest names I've heard in a minute....

right? im going to start writing C64 or PDP8...straight old computin niggas.

Re: stop biting start cooking

Originally posted by *STEEL*

am i the only one gettin sick of people doing the aok style without a ny style.nice worms e2e

I hope so, These fuckers Kill.

Originally posted by IwalkTheLine

>>Originally posted by *STEEL*

am i the only one gettin sick of people doing the aok style without a ny style.nice worms e2e

i'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.. the only aok guys i know of are reas, amaze, and grey.. the latter 2 being old friends of ours.. and recent additions to aok.. in fact amaze was on kuk before he was on aok.. i dont really see an "aok" style here.. maybe you could be more specific?

damn its on like donkey kong in here..so hot in hot in herrrre... fresh mouthwash... think i better let it go.. looks like another love tko... nice post holmesslice.. i got a flick of a cobra going sideways down on a bnsf... i think its with love... a big love bubble letter...seen alot of vic2o in the city.... abhor i saw an outline he did on the floor in sc...worms and lewis every yard i go to those jiggas got something..sleaze haha i dig your steez.. i saw some sleaze on a floor cement slab in sf.. with deth and dead cat... whats up with some mink.... vile.. deth... haha i saw a vagina vile tag.. on a curb. somewhere. and a mink tag on a house.. knock knock... im sorry mink i peed on your tag in a porto poddy and it smeared everywhere..peace in the middle east...

basicaly with as much as you all do that same and post it - i cant be the only one tired of a style that has been worn down to a blunt edge-i am probably the only one that will say it- i am not trying to put any one down i just think that style has been killed this summer now some one needs to bury it before the body rots anymore

Originally posted by w1gg3r

i'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.. the only aok guys i know of are reas, amaze, and grey.. the latter 2 being old friends of ours.. and recent additions to aok.. in fact amaze was on kuk before he was on aok.. i dont really see an "aok" style here.. maybe you could be more specific?

the letters bend the same way..many of the same techniques are used...the overall look of the letters is pretty much the same...the same kind of arrows...the same bubbly highlighting..i think the style is rad..just too many people doing it and using their crew affiliations to justify unoriginality.

im not innovating anything either, but i did find a condom in my pocket yesterday that i had used a week prior.

Archived