kuhrious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graf-freely!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest diggity
Originally posted by mopius

great...crappy letters with lots of spikes and points

but he would have to be the cleanest freight writer i have caught.

Originally posted by fr8DORK

Kid do some homework Kuhr has been puttin in work on frieght Since U were In diapers.... He is definately one of the chosen few!!

:king:

you can put in work and do 4000 trains in a year, doesn't mean the work is dope. and better yet, people have their own opinions.. chill out.

Originally posted by fr8DORK

Kid do some homework Kuhr has been puttin in work on frieght Since U were In diapers.... He is definately one of the chosen few!!

:king:

okay, 18 years of painting fr8s means he cant get any better at letter structure??he must be some kind of ledgend then:rolleyes:

Mopius ,why are you hatin?Is it cause you can't come cleaner on a fre8,

or cause youve got 2 fre8s to khurs 360?And for your info he hasnt been writing for 18 years try 4.Would you rather chase a khur across an

intersection to get flicks of it or a boring, monotonous,two color throw-up that youve seen in 90 magazines 100 times? Lets see your fre8s buddy,and they better burn him!!!!!http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/graffreely/khur2.jpg'>

well, someone made the comment that he's been painting fr8s since i was in dipers and if that was the case then he wouldv'e had to be painting fr8s for about 16 years...yeah he's a clean painter a lot cleaner then me for sure, but i have been painting fr8s for like 2 years and i have a little more than 2...i dont feel like posting one of my fr8s just for a little kuhr dick rider to bitch at...

Guest KING BLING

who gives a fuck if someone is clean on a freight......it can add to someones over all presentation, but if you suck, you suck, can control is not the first thing that pops into mind when I see a rolling freight......

Kuhr, much like that Zer guy, are not good, but its the internet so who really cares.

after looking at posts on charlie and sento, i must say that this is all crap.

this is one of the new gen. of writers who skip all the formative years of learning how to write and then excuse the crap by calling it "original". i think im gonna start just painting blobs of crappy shapes and then put in inline on it, then i'll be ill too.

unfortunately, this debate has happened a 100X already on this board (i recall a good thread being titled "do letter forms matter?") and the overall conclusion seems to be that us older writers hate this crap, but 90% of you new kids prolly think this is the hot shit.

oh well. my post here serves as sort of like grampa yelling "im still alive, yaknow!!" from his wheel chair whilst being ignored by his grandkids playing playstation2 in the living room. style may not matter anymore, but it should....

however, my favorite photo (b/c it made me laugh) is the one where KUHR (is that what it says? um, ok....) apparently outlined the background with a yellow mean streak. probably the best example of the:

"waaaay too much technique work vs. waaaay too little style work"

trend that i've seen in a while.

*toodles*

Ok you little hatin ass bitches!!!!First of all thats not mean streak its gold paint marker on one peice!Big fuckin deal!!!!Since when is that a crime?

Second this kid has put in mad work!Hes done mad home work too.Its hard for me to find any fre8s now with half as much quality,or writers that have quality equal to their quantity.This guys been holding it down on his own for years now so fuck you haters.

You know what.All this hatin makes cheap conversation when were painting so I guess it doesnt even matter! And Mopius you little punk ass,just started painting yesterday,wearin graff t-shirts when you paint,only get up in your backyard little bitch!!!!!

As much as his stuff pisses you off , I'm laughin all the way to the train

yard because ,no matter how many times his fre8s roll through your yard..................

you still cant burn him!ahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn bro:rolleyes:

you need to chill out...just cause he sucks doesn't mean i dont paint, i just dont see the logic in people getting all butt hurt because YOU love him so much...who really cares????

if he goes out and has fun painting, more power to him, some people just can see that his letters need lots of work....and ooh yeah i do wear graff t-shirts while i paint in my backyard cause im so cool:p:p

so, you can laugh all the way to the train yard and slobber all over kuhrs dick for all i care:lick::love2: :lick: :love2: :rolleyes:

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by Euro Trash

wow that sucks. freight trains are for pussies. ill bet hes a pussy.

hahaha yes another awesome theme user.

i actually think that gold marker outline is pretty cool.

Originally posted by graf-freely!

Ok you little hatin ass bitches!!!!First of all thats not mean streak its gold paint marker on one peice!Big fuckin deal!!!!Since when is that a crime?

Second this kid has put in mad work!Hes done mad home work too.Its hard for me to find any fre8s now with half as much quality,or writers that have quality equal to their quantity.This guys been holding it down on his own for years now so fuck you haters.

You know what.All this hatin makes cheap conversation when were painting so I guess it doesnt even matter! And Mopius you little punk ass,just started painting yesterday,wearin graff t-shirts when you paint,only get up in your backyard little bitch!!!!!

As much as his stuff pisses you off , I'm laughin all the way to the train

yard because ,no matter how many times his fre8s roll through your yard..................

you still cant burn him!ahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there fella.............e-mail me would you?? I've got something to talk about in a more private forum!

kevinstark98270@hotmail.com

Archived