KUCINICH FOR PRESIDENT 2004

Guest TEARZ

Guest TEARZ

check it

one of the very few politicians out there actually representing the people. i'm throwing my full support behind this dude. people get ready.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Kucinich

I see a new horizon for health care for all Americans with a universal, single payer system.

As President, I will repeal the Patriot Act to regain for all Americans the sacred right of privacy in our homes, our libraries, our schools.

As President, I will cancel NAFTA and the WTO

That right there...No fucking way.

i have no clue. i remember him becasue my teacher was talking about the election back in 11th grade. and it goes a little something like this

----: if all the "kids" register to vote, it would make a difference.

---: yeah, nadar would have won.

Nadar wouldnt have won. He didnt even get 5% of the popular vote necessary to get campaign money from the govt.

I agree with repealing the Patriot Act.

I agree with putting an end to NAFTA.

Howver I dont agree with putting an end to the death penalty.

I dont agree with affirmative action. And Im black.

You bitch and moan about how horrible affirmative action is because it gives nonwhites an advantage, which is RACISM in education in your opinion. But then you make a statement about affirmative action and end it with an assertion that youre black, using your race as some stamp of validity which is exactly what you have previously bitched about(in education). You dont represent black people so dont claim it , if you really even are black, which I sometimes doubt. If you are black, you sure as hell arent from the 80% of the community that are not priveleged, meaning no matter what race you are, youre a priveleged fool. Like I said, racist politicians use guys like you as a backup to support their own racist ass agendas(ie, Bush and condaleeza/colin). So pat yourself on the back carlton banks, for being completely out of touch with your race. And if you aint form a rich background, then you sure are one stupid motherfucker.Peace OREO

Out of the 9 (or so) serious contenders, Kucinich has the least chance of getting nominated in the Democratic primary. I'm not harping on the dude - merely stating a fact.

I'm throwing my support behind Howard Dean. He does have a chance of getting nominated ... plus my beliefs coincide a great deal with his re: his stance on the issues.

If you're seriously interested in political analysis, especially for the upcoming Democratic primary, check out Daily KOS. The guy's great.

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by mental invalid

what about the flip flop on abortion???

other then that, and its sorta big for me, lets go!!

roe, if you check the nation article linked from his site, it explains his "flip flop," which he says was a very gradual shift. are you pro-choice?

esai- i'm with you.

poop man- i honestly think that kucinich could ruffle some feathers. he won't finish dead last if he continues on. i like dean alright too. these days i'm all about voting my conscience; "electibility" is one of the worst criteria for choosing to vote for somebody, especially in a primary (not saying that you disagree). i just hate that the bush machine rolls along while the dems shit themselves about "electibility," inevitably the only electable candidates are "bush-lites" like that disgrace lieberman.

Originally posted by TEARZ

poop man- i honestly think that kucinich could ruffle some feathers. he won't finish dead last if he continues on. i like dean alright too. these days i'm all about voting my conscience; "electibility" is one of the worst criteria for choosing to vote for somebody, especially in a primary (not saying that you disagree). i just hate that the bush machine rolls along while the dems shit themselves about "electibility," inevitably the only electable candidates are "bush-lites" like that disgrace lieberman.

I agree - I wasn't choosing who to vote on based on electibility, merely stating that's how the DNC will do it. I do, however, think Dean is both electable and a good choice. I won't delve into it in depth, but the one characteristic that stands out for me is his backbone - he doesn't seem like the type of dude that would take shit from someone. I think that's exactly who the Dems need representing them in the election.

Oh, and I will eat my babies if Lieberman is elected. Not that I have any.

Guest TEARZ

pooper, i agree that the dems as a whole need to grow some nuts and take on team bush. i know dean has taken some stands, and kucinich has been there all the way, one of the only oppositional voices in all of congress when team bush was steamrolling shit like the patriot act. they are the best two candidates.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived