KRYLON SHORTCUTS IN LOS ANGELES?

THE PROPHET

THIS IS FOR MY LOS ANGELES HEADS. PEACE TO ALL. I HAVE ONE QUESTION. WHERE IN L.A. CAN I FIND KRYLON SHORT CUTS? THE KMART I USED TO GET THEM AT STOP SLANGIN THEM. I NEED MY SHORT CUTS PEEPS. IF YOU CAN HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT. IF THERE AVAILABLE ONLINE, TELL ME WHERE I CAN ORDER THEM FROM. A LOCATION WOULD BE BETTER THOUGH.

PEACE OUT, CALI PENAL CODE 415: DISTURBING THE PEACE!

ILL HOOK YOU UP WIT A DOUBLE CHEESBURGER:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Why would you want those little short cut cans? For mobbin? I wouldn't get them They suck. But at Kmart's across the valley have them for sure. I seen a shitload of them but never bothered with them. You can try a search engine online to see if you can find a site that sells them.

Can I still have the cheeseburger? :P

One more quick question... 415 are you talking about the crew? or in general? That screen name you using reminds me of aire....... whatever...

Can I still have the cheeseburger? :P

One more quick question... 415 are you talking about the crew? or in general? That screen name you using reminds me of ...

YA FOR MOBBIN. I WENT TO 2 KMARTS IN THE VALLEY AND NO GO, I ALSO WENT TO TARGET AND THEY STOPPED SELLIN THEM LONG TIME AGO. IM STOCKING UP FOR WHAT IM THINKIN WILL BE A LAST RUN.

BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT GOES. JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU KICKED THE HABIT, YOU RELAPSE.

THE BURGER IS YOURS.

DOING TIME PATIENTLY!:mexican:

Originally posted by Icabod_Crane

Shortcuts suck. Get Testors instead. Sometimes they come with N.Y. outlines.

YA THEY DO SUCK BUT I WAS ABLE TO FIND MORE COLORS. I CAN ONLY FIND TESTORS (TO RACK) ONLY A FEW COLORS. THEY BOTH COOL CUZ YOU CAN CONCEAL THEM. IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND TESTORS WITH MAD COLORS THAT WOULD BE COOL TO. IM MORE THE MOBBER THAN THAN A PIECER. DONT GET ME WRONG I CAN ROCK A LITTLE SUMP SUMP. TAKES ME FOREVER TO DO SIMPLE SHIT BUT IT GETS DONE.

DESTINED TO PREVAIL:king:

Originally posted by seeking innocence

the same guy who bitches about how the internet breeds toys, turns around and asks the internet where he can get paint at.

NIGGA PLEASE! IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ IN DETAIL, I WAS COMPLAINING BOUT ALL THE SITES WITH FLIX, HOW HEADS GO ON THE NET TO BITE STYLES AND DONT HIT THE STREETS TO SEE IT. I SHOWED LOVE TO THE CHATROOMS. THAT SHIT IS A GOOD WAY TO NETWORK. SO B4 ACTIN A FOOL , MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING AND UNDERSTAND IT.

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

NIGGA PLEASE! IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ IN DETAIL, I WAS COMPLAINING BOUT ALL THE SITES WITH FLIX.....I SHOWED LOVE TO THE CHATROOMS....SO B4 ACTIN A FOOL , MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING AND UNDERSTAND IT.

wobble, wobble

• 1 month later...

The Dopest Video

Malicious Mischief is the fucken dopest video you can get its all frisco but it got some hardcore ass bomin, interviews, late night missions, and SF legends. Twist is on there paintin also KR, TMF crew Doug, Deen, Cypher, and Bisarro. Oh yeah i for got they got a live action session with King Dream thats memorable. Theres also Bum and Ufo bomin on a freeway sign on 101 in the middle of rush hour shits fucken locced. Beat that shit i got a lot of videos but thats the fucken savage shit there. The production aint bad at all either it got coo beats. I dont know if they're still slangin that tape but so far none have come close. They deffinately put it down for the BAY in a major way.

I also like old nightcrawler videos they're coo.

Style Wars is a historical documentary of graff. Its kinda like the graffiti bible on video.:lol: :mexican: :beat:

Archived