krylon /paint LOOK!

Guest DEEDER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

most krylon is watery....but some is awsome..like the gold..krylon gold is like 100% gold leaf..you can like tag water with it...i dont know why you would want to..but oh well..but i am sorry i think rustos colors are more thick and pure...and plus rusto as american accents and ameericas finest..and painters touch..so......i think rusto is better.....sorry..just my opinion smile.gif

regardless of whether krylon is watery shit as compared to rusto a color like krylon jungle green or avocado or terra cotta that were insane are not worth arguing about they are sick. sick. sick colors. fuck belton and montana. paint with rusto and krylon wheres your damn patriotism. dondi didnt need bullshit paint to rock. red devil 2k.

Guest Ouija
Originally posted by Oni:

i think the whole reason for collecting can is for the whole history of it all (i could be wrong) i was talking with a couple of writers about this the other day... why do kids swear montana, belton, sparvar, etc. is some kinda of magic in a can that will turn you into cope2 or any stick up kid? i mean i use it and it is great but i would be just as happy with any paint (extreme exceptions) the only thing over seas paint has is the crazy colors but make do with what you have... paint is paint its really not that serious make due with what you have and dont bitch about how you cant waste your money on 6 dollar cans of paint because you dont have contacts...

oni

Exactly.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

i think the whole reason for collecting can is for the whole history of it all (i could be wrong) i was talking with a couple of writers about this the other day... why do kids swear montana, belton, sparvar, etc. is some kinda of magic in a can that will turn you into cope2 or any stick up kid? i mean i use it and it is great but i would be just as happy with any paint (extreme exceptions) the only thing over seas paint has is the crazy colors but make do with what you have... paint is paint its really not that serious make due with what you have and dont bitch about how you cant waste your money on 6 dollar cans of paint because you dont have contacts...

oni

well if i hadn't of heard anything more toy in my life. you fools are retarded. theres no history, its like baseball cards, and stamp collections. colors man colors! big ups to the collection kings. clear, rapes, dalek , and all those silly FX new york guys buying the shit way over price off ebay. $150 for o.d. khaki tiny tin tops, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Archived