Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

krylon outlawed?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by cool ra-ul, Jan 27, 2002.

1. cool ra-ul

cool ra-ul New Jack

ight. i was goin to visit my local mom and pops hardware to pick up some wire cutters and gloves and i look over and the owner (a good friend o mine) was rushing to put away all the paint and etch behind the counter in a glass display case. puzzled i asked why he was doing this. he said that his as well as other stores in that strip were hit with acid and paint tags from his store (he picked up a empty can that had his pricing gun sticker on it). WTF MAN! now i gotta be 18 to buy paint!?

do u guys have a problem with toys makin shit heated/ restrictions on buyin paint?

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

what makes them toys? cause they bombed a store? something tells me your not so far from the self described 'toy' status, yourself.

3. cool ra-ul

cool ra-ul New Jack

not because they bombed the store sorry if i seem unclear im just pissed cuz before this incident i was able to conduct my bussiness without a problem thats all.

4. cool ra-ul

cool ra-ul New Jack

p.s im no king but at the same time im not a "toy" at least not in my mind. im tryin to find a digital camera and as soon as i get one ill post work. maybe you'll give me some pointers?

5. RIM THE JOB

RIM THE JOB Member

cool ra-ul once said 'my shit so off the hook its dissconnected'

6. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

Mad-man Parrish and who? They seem to be "cooler than the water in a swimming pool".

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

most writers over 18... or most writers for that matter... dont really care about kids.

8. cool ra-ul

cool ra-ul New Jack

oh yes and the m to the a the n and the y, i believe they are the hip hop masters that u cant deny

9. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

wal-mart cards you for paint. you can rack from them easier then you think though.

10. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

You should be thankful that you had this long before the restrictions set in. They have been locking up paint for years in this town. And if you are such good friends with the owner have him kick it to you anyway. I am assuming that he doesn't realize you are a writer.

11. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

hate to break it to you, but there are a million and one places where they dont sell paint to minors...most cities have laws in place that prohibit the sale of spray paint to minors...it think its because of graffiti and huffers specificly...i guess some kids think its fun to damage their brain by inhaling potentially deadly chemicals directly....and then theres those bastards who do graffiti...

12. blah

blah New Jack

They have carded in my town for years and they started initally because of huffing not graffit so the hufffers fucked it up for the minors.

13. sneak

sneak Guest

"and then theres those bastards who do graffiti..."

us? bastards? hmm

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

that's what happens when you use etch.....

15. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

yeah Cool..i though you was from BX? last time i was down there i didnt see any laying around on shelves and shit.