Krylon Kaps?

*KILL STEEL*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by *KILL STEEL*

whats with the new gay krylon caps? there all super fat and u cant change em with your diff sized caps, tell me if these new kaps are in ur area!

it sounds like you are talking about krylon fusion, because if you are, that shit aint worth it...

easy guys, krylon or rusto is the best shit i can get around here, there isnt an underground shop for like 100 miles from where i live, and i wasnt talking about fusion becuase i have looked at most of them and they all have the new gay caps, a couple other can companies have them too, but any u guys have any idea how i could get montanas without going to a shop?

Originally posted by *KILL STEEL*

easy guys, krylon or rusto is the best shit i can get around here, there isnt an underground shop for like 100 miles from where i live, and i wasnt talking about fusion becuase i have looked at most of them and they all have the new gay caps, a couple other can companies have them too, but any u guys have any idea how i could get montanas without going to a shop?

If you would like to get MONTANA brand paint shipped to your door

just copy and paste this link:smiles:

http://www.montana-paint.com/index.php

...or click on it:spin:

some of the new krylons are good...krylon's always been hit or miss..some of the colors have always been watery as fuck

as far as the new krylons go...

watermelon is the shit...

and italian olive is dope...

they fucked up the true blue but the semi flat blacks are nice and cover well..

krylon and rusto are still good paint...

and no they didn't switch the caps on the normal krylon line...

the so called "fake montana" or german montana in this post....works fucking good no matter what any of you idiot clowns say- I've used it several times now and shits good- if you complain you're just a whiny bitch

i just wish motherfuckers would stop calliing one fake and the other not-0 who gives a fuck if its both good paint...you can stop sucking spains dick now. I'm sure your jaws are hurting by now anyway

Originally posted by SenorSeven

the so called "fake montana" or german montana in this post....works fucking good no matter what any of you idiot clowns say- I've used it several times now and shits good- if you complain you're just a whiny bitch

i just wish motherfuckers would stop calliing one fake and the other not-0 who gives a fuck if its both good paint...you can stop sucking spains dick now. I'm sure your jaws are hurting by now anyway

u know, i've been waiting for someone to finally put an end to this whole which is better, german/spain montana bullshit.......and u my friend, just did that.

i mean, to be honest, its all good paint. an if ur that good of a writer than u should be able to paint with any of the good brands (not that i can) whether theyre beltons, montana, krylon whatever.

for eg. the best writer in our country is ASKEW. i'v seen him use krylon, montana (black and gold) and belton cans, based on what was available at the time. his pieces still turned out dope and just as professional.

Originally posted by war pigs

some of the new krylons are good...krylon's always been hit or miss..some of the colors have always been watery as fuck

as far as the new krylons go...

watermelon is the shit...

and italian olive is dope...

they fucked up the true blue but the semi flat blacks are nice and cover well..

krylon and rusto are still good paint...

and no they didn't switch the caps on the normal krylon line...

i agree. Most of the satins lay on well, not watery, Oxford blue is a good color.

www.shopbelton.com that paint is the shit, thats what you need to use, not montana

Archived