krylon jungle green

cese

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh my god that is fucking gay.....

$70

fucking gay

fucking gay

one more time..

fucking gay

i dont think you should sell that shit dude , maybe instead.. past it down to your kids and there kids.... one day, just one day boom .... millions.. MILLIONS.

Originally posted by reckalot:

oh my god that is fucking gay.....

$70

fucking gay

fucking gay

one more time..

fucking gay

i dont think you should sell that shit dude , maybe instead.. past it down to your kids and there kids.... one day, just one day boom .... millions.. MILLIONS.

haha maybe he should jus give it away?...i think every writer in the world would appreciate that =0)

------------------

graf owns me

70 dollars for a can of paint? That's downright silly. Buying paint at all is bad enough, but treating it like some collectible is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Take this shit away. I don't want to see it anymore.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by touched by a priest:

the point is that jung/e green is discontinued

No, the point is anyone stupid enough to pay $70 for a can of paint should be taken out back and shot. Who fucking cares? It's just a fucking color that you paint with. I used it back in the day, but I never slept with the can next to my pillow saying "Oh, Jungle Green, you're the prettiest color, I'd do anything just to have you..." This is stupid as fuck. Sick. Graffiti is totally dead if this is what it's really come to. I say it again, $70 dollars for a can of paint and you should be taken out back and shot to save the gene pool.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by mud_buddha:

No, the point is anyone stupid enough to pay $70 for a can of paint should be taken out back and shot. Who fucking cares? It's just a fucking color that you paint with. I used it back in the day, but I never slept with the can next to my pillow saying "Oh, Jungle Green, you're the prettiest color, I'd do anything just to have you..." This is stupid as fuck. Sick. Graffiti is totally dead if this is what it's really come to. I say it again, $70 dollars for a can of paint and you should be taken out back and shot to save the gene pool.

i agree with you. but im saying, leafy green is in no way jungle, and jungle is discontinued. which is what all the fuss is about.

if anyone paid 70 bones for a can of jungle-ish, it's not going to be for painting. It'll be bought by some rich kid who'll place it above his bed and beat off to it for novelty sake.

But if you really don't want it, i'll pay four dollars and fifty cents for it.

I aint tha one who is sellin it, and all u toys who think it is stupid to buy a can of jungle green for 70 bucks is dumb, you are fukin stupid.Jungle green is one of the best discontinued colors of krylon, i heard somene saying that if a writer(a good one who has knowledge of the graff game, not a toy) had a can of jungle green he would probably pop a boner, it is the best color green u can ever find.

Archived