Krylon H20

caffeine

During a recent paint stocking trip at Walmart i tripped out when i saw this shit. For one thing, the name doesnt sound very appealing, Krylon h2o....Krylon Water( Although they did try to make the can "flashy")? Another thing, its latex for crying out loud. Also the label said its noflammable and has no odor, but washes off with water?!? But being 5 bucks a damn can, i decided not to risk dissappointment.

So did anyone ever try this stuff? Is this Krylons attempt at rivaling Euro paint?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That is krylon's solution for impermanent stencils and whatnot for people to put on sidewalks and walls for events. It gets used around here for certain events, earth day, etc, and usually wears off naturally through rain & wear after about 3 weeks. It isn't designed for what you want.

Originally posted by caffeine@Mar 20 2005, 12:54 AM

During a recent paint stocking trip at Walmart i tripped out when i saw this shit. For one thing, the name doesnt sound very appealing, Krylon h2o....Krylon Water( Although they did try to make the can "flashy")? Another thing, its latex for crying out loud. Also the label said its noflammable and has no odor, but washes off with water?!? But being 5 bucks a damn can, i decided not to risk dissappointment.

So did anyone ever try this stuff? Is this Krylons attempt at rivaling Euro paint?

Rivaling euro paint with a paint that washes off with water?

Uh...

Right...

Krylon isnt trying to rival euro paint, i dont think that they are trying to get in the market to where they are explicitly selling their paint to writers and shit.