Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Krylon H20

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by caffeine, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caffeine

caffeine Member

During a recent paint stocking trip at Walmart i tripped out when i saw this shit. For one thing, the name doesnt sound very appealing, Krylon h2o....Krylon Water( Although they did try to make the can "flashy")? Another thing, its latex for crying out loud. Also the label said its noflammable and has no odor, but washes off with water?!? But being 5 bucks a damn can, i decided not to risk dissappointment.
    So did anyone ever try this stuff? Is this Krylons attempt at rivaling Euro paint?

2. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

That's the same thing as regular Krylon at this point.

3. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

That is krylon's solution for impermanent stencils and whatnot for people to put on sidewalks and walls for events. It gets used around here for certain events, earth day, etc, and usually wears off naturally through rain & wear after about 3 weeks. It isn't designed for what you want.

5. longshlongsilver

longshlongsilver New Jack

6. longshlongsilver

7. longshlongsilver

8. longshlongsilver

is it regular krylon nozzles

9. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Everyone, meet longshlongsilver, the next user that will be banned.

10. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Rivaling euro paint with a paint that washes off with water?
    Uh...
    Right...
    Krylon isnt trying to rival euro paint, i dont think that they are trying to get in the market to where they are explicitly selling their paint to writers and shit.

11. caffeine

caffeine Member

Yeah excuse some of the stuff in my first post i just wanted to hear if anyone used the stuff. Obviously now i know its shit. Thanks for the info.

12. Hokus

Hokus Member

i seen that stuff, i sprayed it on the counter..its weird man..it foams up and shit..it looks pretty cool..not worth 5 bucks though

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Most of you people are fucking brain dead.

Washes off with water?

Yo you should check our Crayola markers too.

14. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

NY PHATZz...

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

I'll take Potent Potables for 1800 alex....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.