KRSONE is fucking stupid

Rodney Trotter

One of my friends sent me the link to this and I thought it was pretty funny, so I've posted it here for you. Fresh for 2004 suckers.

Link here

http://sergone.ill-natured.com/blog/pics/krs.jpg'>

"Shit like 9 years ago, or when ever it fucking was I enrolled in krsone's bullshit hip hop temple and a year later you know what the fuck the I got? A fucking Xeroxed picture of his face saying "hiphop lives in you." what a bunch of bullshit. At the time it didn't bother me cause I thought I was actually doing something for the "kulture." but at the time I was also a stupid 15 year old kid who thought hiphop would take over the world and that the underground would over come and graffiti would be legal as people breakdanced there way into the UN.

fuck I don't know, I was dumb, young and the only thing I didn't hate was rap music. I believed all that 4 elements bullshit, and at the time I guess there was some need for "true school." Shit I had just discovered the internet and would just type hiphop into a search engine and go to every link that popped up. Around this same time I started painting with my friends, getting up often as we could. I also bought a bunch of shitty turntables for some guy in the free ads. I bought 5 shitty beltdrives for 45 bucks. I'd destroy one with my horrible scratching techniques and then just go on to the next turntable. I convinced my mother to buy me a mixer from upstairs records. You would have thought I won the lottery the day that piece of shit mixer should up. I was fucking ecstatic and went in my room and tore it up as only a dj of my stature could. The fucking fader on my new mixer was as smooth as a parking brake. But I didn't know this, I thought every fader worked like that, at least that's how the ones at radioshack felt too. I'd watch videos, record all the mix shows on phoenix radio stations, and watch video after video. Dreaming that some day I would be on there flexing my scratch techniques. I didn't even try to practice mixing, I had been told it was important but I said fuck that why mix when you can scratch. I couldn't scratch for shit but that wasn't going to stop me from making my first tape.

My mixtape was a fucking travesty. I had ruined most of my working turntables so I was reduced to the last two working beltdrives I had. Only one of them had anti-skate so that's the only one I could scratch on. It was a hi quality turntable from JC Penny, the motor had the torque of a spinning quarter. After doing my amazing scratches I'd have to push the record back up to speed just so it wouldn't sound like a skrew tape. If only I hadn't, I'd be the next Michael watts. So I'd do my mixes scratching with one table and then mixing with the other, but the problem was I wanted more scratching and I didn't have enough records to even make a whole tape. So I hooked up my walkmen and my mom's boombox that had a cd player. I only had one y-connector so I'd switch between the two. Oh and I didn't have a tapedeck that could actually record so I had to borrow one from a friend. I thought I was so fucking cool, well until I played the tape back. Then I found out how bad I really was. I entertained the idea of being a dj for a while, that is until I decided to spend more on car parts than records. Years later I would throw my shitty turntables out a window.

Anyways, back to krs one. I'm sick and tired of this hip hop religious stance motherfuckers are taking. KRS needs to realize that he's not really the "teacha." Just because magazines call you that doesn't not make your crazy dream reality. He talks about how through his faith in hip hop he has received so much. That's some straight bullshit, its because he is a fucking rapper that he has received so much. He got people to support his stupid ideas because he's fucking famous. As long as you has some amount of fame there is someone out there to carry your nutsack for you. How else do you think carrot top still gets jobs. Having faith in hip hop is a worthless endeavor. Hip hop has had a huge impact on my life but that is because I participate in it not because its some guiding light taking me on the path to some bullshit enlightenment. There is no hip hop gospel, fuck hip hop doesn't even exist, its just a fucking atmosphere, a feeling. Its nothing tangible, an experience. Its not a culture, you can't be raised hiphop, you can't have hiphop food. The hiphop style of clothing is something that has been prepackaged for your ass.

Fuck I don't even know why I'm typing this shit, I don't even care enough, its just that I'm still mad at krs one for sending me that stupid Xerox picture of his face. Every time I read one of his wacko ideas on hiphop kulture I just get pissed and reminded of how stupid that shit is. So fuck you krs one, you wasted my fucking time you ass hole, and fuck the wutang army too, you wasted my time also and you never even sent me my wutang solider ID card, and fuck the kool aid klub, you never gave me shit...and where is all that free crap that I mailed away for in the back of boy's life, I never got none of that shit, fucking cocksmokes. Oh and fuck that company that made me sell stationary promising I'd get all these stupid fucking prizes, I worked my ass off for that shit and all I ever got was a shitty pogo stick. That thing fucking sucked dick. I broked the fucking piece of shit trying to pogo jump out of a tree, what a fucking jip.

fuck anyone that ever tricked me into mailing some bullshit in to join their club or culture, it was all a crock of shit. Thanks for wasting my childhood you fucking cocks."

I think he's kinda hit the nail on the head.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i bet he doesn't even have slipmats.

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

One of my friends sent me the link to this and I thought it was pretty funny, so I've posted it here for you. Fresh for 2004 suckers.

Link here

http://sergone.ill-natured.com/blog/pics/krs.jpg'>

"Shit like 9 years ago, or when ever it fucking was I enrolled in krsone's bullshit hip hop temple and a year later you know what the fuck the I got? A fucking Xeroxed picture of his face saying "hiphop lives in you." what a bunch of bullshit. At the time it didn't bother me cause I thought I was actually doing something for the "kulture." but at the time I was also a stupid 15 year old kid who thought hiphop would take over the world and that the underground would over come and graffiti would be legal as people breakdanced there way into the UN.

fuck I don't know, I was dumb, young and the only thing I didn't hate was rap music. I believed all that 4 elements bullshit, and at the time I guess there was some need for "true school." Shit I had just discovered the internet and would just type hiphop into a search engine and go to every link that popped up. Around this same time I started painting with my friends, getting up often as we could. I also bought a bunch of shitty turntables for some guy in the free ads. I bought 5 shitty beltdrives for 45 bucks. I'd destroy one with my horrible scratching techniques and then just go on to the next turntable. I convinced my mother to buy me a mixer from upstairs records. You would have thought I won the lottery the day that piece of shit mixer should up. I was fucking ecstatic and went in my room and tore it up as only a dj of my stature could. The fucking fader on my new mixer was as smooth as a parking brake. But I didn't know this, I thought every fader worked like that, at least that's how the ones at radioshack felt too. I'd watch videos, record all the mix shows on phoenix radio stations, and watch video after video. Dreaming that some day I would be on there flexing my scratch techniques. I didn't even try to practice mixing, I had been told it was important but I said fuck that why mix when you can scratch. I couldn't scratch for shit but that wasn't going to stop me from making my first tape.

My mixtape was a fucking travesty. I had ruined most of my working turntables so I was reduced to the last two working beltdrives I had. Only one of them had anti-skate so that's the only one I could scratch on. It was a hi quality turntable from JC Penny, the motor had the torque of a spinning quarter. After doing my amazing scratches I'd have to push the record back up to speed just so it wouldn't sound like a skrew tape. If only I hadn't, I'd be the next Michael watts. So I'd do my mixes scratching with one table and then mixing with the other, but the problem was I wanted more scratching and I didn't have enough records to even make a whole tape. So I hooked up my walkmen and my mom's boombox that had a cd player. I only had one y-connector so I'd switch between the two. Oh and I didn't have a tapedeck that could actually record so I had to borrow one from a friend. I thought I was so fucking cool, well until I played the tape back. Then I found out how bad I really was. I entertained the idea of being a dj for a while, that is until I decided to spend more on car parts than records. Years later I would throw my shitty turntables out a window.

Anyways, back to krs one. I'm sick and tired of this hip hop religious stance motherfuckers are taking. KRS needs to realize that he's not really the "teacha." Just because magazines call you that doesn't not make your crazy dream reality. He talks about how through his faith in hip hop he has received so much. That's some straight bullshit, its because he is a fucking rapper that he has received so much. He got people to support his stupid ideas because he's fucking famous. As long as you has some amount of fame there is someone out there to carry your nutsack for you. How else do you think carrot top still gets jobs. Having faith in hip hop is a worthless endeavor. Hip hop has had a huge impact on my life but that is because I participate in it not because its some guiding light taking me on the path to some bullshit enlightenment. There is no hip hop gospel, fuck hip hop doesn't even exist, its just a fucking atmosphere, a feeling. Its nothing tangible, an experience. Its not a culture, you can't be raised hiphop, you can't have hiphop food. The hiphop style of clothing is something that has been prepackaged for your ass.

Fuck I don't even know why I'm typing this shit, I don't even care enough, its just that I'm still mad at krs one for sending me that stupid Xerox picture of his face. Every time I read one of his wacko ideas on hiphop kulture I just get pissed and reminded of how stupid that shit is. So fuck you krs one, you wasted my fucking time you ass hole, and fuck the wutang army too, you wasted my time also and you never even sent me my wutang solider ID card, and fuck the kool aid klub, you never gave me shit...and where is all that free crap that I mailed away for in the back of boy's life, I never got none of that shit, fucking cocksmokes. Oh and fuck that company that made me sell stationary promising I'd get all these stupid fucking prizes, I worked my ass off for that shit and all I ever got was a shitty pogo stick. That thing fucking sucked dick. I broked the fucking piece of shit trying to pogo jump out of a tree, what a fucking jip.

fuck anyone that ever tricked me into mailing some bullshit in to join their club or culture, it was all a crock of shit. Thanks for wasting my childhood you fucking cocks."

I think he's kinda hit the nail on the head.

you're supposed to turn off anti-skate when you scratch.

homeboy needs to break up with the u.s. postal service.

I think everyones first mixtape sucks. I made my first one a couple days after i got my first setup....just so I could have something to look back on. And now, I'm about halfway through my first "REAL" effort to make a mixtape. Its sounding hot.

But this aint about mixtapes.

ok first of all, I'm not THAT pissed at krs, I just got annoyed by some shit he wrote and I wrote that shit up in like 5 minutes

to anyone who wants to tell me that krs one is an innovator, well no fucking shit. I know that, but I think the man has lost his fucking mind and is going way to far with this hiphoptemple shit.

in fact lets take a look at what he told vibe:

"No one is capable of taking hip hop to where I see it going. I have a divine mission. I have come out of the universe to get this shit together. But for now I have to set up for the true messiah to come. I’m more like John the Baptist. I’m proclaiming the word. The closest is Nas. I’m training Nas to be that leader."

thats some straight cultleader shit.

also when I sent away for that temple of hiphop shit I was like 14 years old...don't act like you never sent away for stupid shit when you were a kid

oh and as for the picture of me, yeah I was doing karaoke and I was also singing HotBlooded. Other songs I sang were The Heat Is One and You Belong To The City.....I think if you're going to do karaoke then you better fucking man up and go all balls out. it also helps to be drunk as shit.

I feel you 110% all he ever did for me was make me feel bad for being white when I was like 12 years old. I hadn't even boned a chick, let alone ruined life for black people life with currupt cops and slavery. At least I'm open minded. Or at least was, fuck KRS, fuck Mos Def, fuck Chuck D, and fuck Guru. Guru's rhymes just suck, but the rest of them can suck a dick, the true defenition of haters.

Archived