Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

krl trash cars/wood chip cars?

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by CROW RA, Nov 26, 2001.

1. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

where do the krl cars go besides nyc and ne ohio?
    every car is hella killed with dope shit!
    theres black smooth ones
    black ridged ones
    green ridged ones
    blue crazy ridged ones
    and silver ridged ones
    ......................has any one seen theres cars?????:confused: :) :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. BIG T

BIG T Member

only in pictures... they dont make it to my part of the souf that often if ever!

3. taper

taper Elite Member

havent seen em and that is surprisin considering my location. on a side note how rare are thoes all door cars cause ive seen quite a few of them this week and i was just wondeing how rare they are.

4. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

them all door box cars i only see once ain a while.
    so when i got 2 do one i did it u know.,,,,, but that was way south of me ....:p

5. they make it to upstate ny too.

6. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

i know the krl make it 2 nyc cuz
    i see pepe 5mh crew up on them big time
    and have came acoss the kern whole car and a muse whole car, so nyc keep rocken them...........:p

7. tmf0

tmf0 New Jack

woo...crow wouild be a cool tag.....nice one

8. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I saw a grip at Selkirk one time, Pepe was running shit, but plenty of other representation as well.

9. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

never sleep, we got a couple of hlmx short open hoppers out here that were from the nyarea. some company out here bought some and theyve been here since 1996..with muse free5 cend nems pink and smith on them. those krl's are gettin rocked i hope someone gets to see them shits outside ny..

10. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

I've gotten the silver flat one's here. Only rolling though. Never see anyone up on them besides only one, count it, one, by SIGH & ELK. Huge too.

11. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

the krl trains are coming 2 cleveland and going south....
    2 a nice spot 2 rock em--------bad thing is there 1 1/2 hour drive 2
    get 2 em........so i only have a few rolling.......

12. CelfOneAlphatects

CelfOneAlphatects Junior Member

Hey crow

I emailed you a while ago... You said you saw a KRL of mine... Just wondering where and if you happened to get a picture? thanks...

13. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

Re: Hey crow

i dont rember hit me up at [email protected]
    :)

14. baLLeRplAyA

baLLeRplAyA Member

i painted a few of the green krl's out in southwestern va.....i dont know if they go there or if they were just loners......

15. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

:mad:
    they come my way -----