kristy...

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a few weeks ago i was at a mall near L fuckin A (thats where kristys from..i think) i dont know. well anywho i saw this girl that looked just like her and she had drawn eyevrows on and this girl looked like she wanted to beat me and my cousins ass. her eyebrows were drawn all rigged and she looked mad. probably wasnt her but i just felt like telling a shitty story. the end

i went to rehab, stopped doing drugs, started going to a program everyday for three hours to stay clean, started writing, then blew my engine at the street races, got my license restricted, and so now i am stuck at home and once again on 12ozprophet. i didnt post so i could still get everything out of this website without the shit talking. i didnt want to come back on here where everyone knows me as a 98 pound tweeker bitch, because that is completly not the case anymore but i knew it would be a waste of my time trying to explain that after the first impression i gave all of you. so yeah thats that, i am sober and look a lot different.

im not gonna say what it is i have on here....it would be a bad idea for legal reasons....but lets just put it this way. my shits slow. right now, its all stock. but ive got about $4000 in the bank and by next year, ill have at least another $1000 toward what i want to do with it. from what i understand, in a 1/4 mile it should run in the 12's when im done. not the fastest thing in the world, but somewhat respectable maybe.

oh, and no system. pure stock motherfuckers what.

do neither of you stupid ass people know how to use search on here? this is not import thread. its twearker kirsty going to rehab an becoming non-tweaker kristy. so move you car commnets to the most applicable threads.

Originally posted by chozer

im not gonna say what it is i have on here....it would be a bad idea for legal reasons....but lets just put it this way. my shits slow. right now, its all stock. but ive got about $4000 in the bank and by next year, ill have at least another $1000 toward what i want to do with it. from what i understand, in a 1/4 mile it should run in the 12's when im done. not the fastest thing in the world, but somewhat respectable maybe.

oh, and no system. pure stock motherfuckers what.

after putting $5000 dollars in your car it will only run 12'z? ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha buy a 69 camaro an buy a new big block motor and a nos kit for about $3000 prolly way less an youll run 11'z.

Originally posted by rip

after putting $5000 dollars in your car it will only run 12'z? ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha buy a 69 camaro an buy a new big block motor and a nos kit for about $3000 prolly way less an youll run 11'z.

im not into old cars man. just not my thing. i like the body and style of my car, and on top of that its a sleeper. and once i start to build rpms, shit will get dangerous.

that was a bit of a hint. i may not be able to smoke a ss chevelle (i knew a guy that worked on these cars all the time, they were fucking bad...) but if i were to run nos on top of what im doing, i probably would be in the 11s too.

on a side note, i HATE nos. so gay. if your tank is empty, you are back to where you started. racing is over.

im addicted to rice burners.

Archived