Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

krink ink

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by taper, Oct 8, 2001.

?

1. 100.0%
  1. taper

taper Elite Member

i was wondering how many how to make krink threads there will be after the board has been altered?

2. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

dont give them iany deas....

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

there wont be ANY. THE LAW will see to that.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you guys are taking this law thing way to far. i can tell hes just gonna be the asshole of the board. its not just one person. its a user all the mods can use when they feel like being really big dinks.

5. beardo

beardo Guest

TTboy.. far from it

6. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

7. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

THE LAW scoffs in the general direction of Canada at the suggestion that he's more than one very-powerful and conceited individual. At first glance, it may appear to be so... If you look at THE LAW's profile, you will see that he lists his occupation as JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER. A wee bit misleading, eh...
    HOWEVER, THE LAW does all these things by himself. As a result, he is very busy and his extremely hot ladyfriend is always complainting that he works too hard and that he never has time to watch "touched by an angel" or go bowling.

Don't test THE LAW, T.T. Bumplestiltskin! THE LAW is personally offended by your impudence, but will not charge you with any crimes since it does not violate any of the by-laws of this message board. Nevertheless, know that THE LAW has been known to conjure up his own rules as if out of thin air. Please do not trifle with THE LAW

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

im just joking. this law thing is hilarious.

9. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

you're damn right you're joking.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

o.k LAW it wont happen again

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you know its not me, im a dick all the time, i dont need another name...

12. beardo

beardo Guest

hahaha

..and show some respect TT.. THE LAW must always be refered to as THE LAW. there is no short had when dealing with THE LAW.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

alright. i feel like a bitch for playing along with this, but i see myself getting banned if i dont. i hope THE LAW accepts my apologies.

14. The magic powers of silver color...everyone seems to be wanting some jewelry tags.I supose you can have a pemanent red blinking huge link to that fuckin recipee.
    Personally i've seen way worse threads.But now i believe THE LAW will take care of all this things.
    But if THE LAW is an individual it aint no fun to talk like that and being offended by shit.
    Its unfair for THE LAW not to be able to conduct a normal dialogue with all.
    My prediction is that THE LAW will suffer from the powers of THE POLL.
    Its funny that 2 anonymous and confutating powers appear at the same time.

15. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

looks like THE LAW is gonna be putting cat's on probation soon...