krink ink

taper

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THE LAW

THE LAW scoffs in the general direction of Canada at the suggestion that he's more than one very-powerful and conceited individual. At first glance, it may appear to be so... If you look at THE LAW's profile, you will see that he lists his occupation as JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER. A wee bit misleading, eh...

HOWEVER, THE LAW does all these things by himself. As a result, he is very busy and his extremely hot ladyfriend is always complainting that he works too hard and that he never has time to watch "touched by an angel" or go bowling.

Don't test THE LAW, T.T. Bumplestiltskin! THE LAW is personally offended by your impudence, but will not charge you with any crimes since it does not violate any of the by-laws of this message board. Nevertheless, know that THE LAW has been known to conjure up his own rules as if out of thin air. Please do not trifle with THE LAW

Guest beardo

hahaha

..and show some respect TT.. THE LAW must always be refered to as THE LAW. there is no short had when dealing with THE LAW.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The magic powers of silver color...everyone seems to be wanting some jewelry tags.I supose you can have a pemanent red blinking huge link to that fuckin recipee.

Personally i've seen way worse threads.But now i believe THE LAW will take care of all this things.

But if THE LAW is an individual it aint no fun to talk like that and being offended by shit.

Its unfair for THE LAW not to be able to conduct a normal dialogue with all.

My prediction is that THE LAW will suffer from the powers of THE POLL.

Its funny that 2 anonymous and confutating powers appear at the same time.

THE law has mad back. THE KING OF HELL has pledged all of HELLS army to aid in justice.

plus all the crew. we all have some super power. beardos underarm bombs, seekings got the dreadlock shok, i got really coarse chin hair that can abraise you, HYENA has cat hair all over his black hoodie. it'll make you sneeze.....bring it fools!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by THE LAW

THE LAW scoffs in the general direction of Canada ...

You neglected to include 'Court of Appeals' in your resume.

There is still a higher court in the land, and I have to call

THE LAW on 'Improper Nation Slagging'.

Save the drama for Osama... ok?

Guest THE LAW

huh??, THE LAW is a representative of the 6th district Court of Appeals, as notated in his profile.

wise words from THE LAW:

speak and write with clarity...no one understands what you're talking about. although this maybe frustrating for you, please seek professional help instead of lashing out at THE LAW.

Guest THE LAW

SenorSeven,

You couldn't be more wrong. THE LAW is not old, he is actually very new. He was born in the fires of the creation of this messageboard, only days before the launch of this site. THE LAW hatched from a tiny little electronic egg and grew into a very powerful being within a matter of minutes. From a very young age, THE LAW knew that he was destined to watch over the citizens of this burgeoning internet community. THE LAW seeks only to protect his citizens and to help them communicate their messages clearly in this blissful e-topia that has been created for us.

Perhaps THE LAW should make a poll?

which is more played out?

---a. jaded teenager who complains about people on the internet "on the internet." in fact, on the same site that he VOLUNTARILY wastes a shitload of time on.

---b. shining swift hammer of justice, sleekly designed solely to protect the minions of upright and law abiding registered users from the perils of vapor-headed charlatans, stupidity and go-nowhere threads.

Im asking Santa Claus for the ability to ban people. Maybe I can paypal seeking to do it for me. I already have THE LAW on my side cause I have abided by his strict code of grammar as well as have upheld THE LAW in his favor.:cool:

PROTECT AND SERVE

ATTN:THE LAW will be having tryouts for junior laws to take over for him when the hot lady friend says it so, this doesn't make THE LAW a bad person as hot lady friends can stop giving you their hot lady attention.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its A. for sure!

I think that the presence of THE LAW creates an antiauthority mood around here (perfectly understood for a bunch of writers)

But seeking why you hate so much?

I dont get it man

Archived