KRAVE thread

niseNSF

oh my god

hey KRAVE how bout instead of you ruining every single thread by posting your own shit (on threads clearly labeled to NOT be about you) you post them here?

im really hoping to see the one where you drew a parking meter rapping and a fire hydrant smoking weed. that shit blew my mind. please also include the corny character with your 14 old siste rin front of it. i love that one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cheerleader

hey KRAVE how bout instead of you ruining every single thread by posting your own shit (on threads clearly labeled to NOT be about you) you post them here?

im really hoping to see the one where you drew a parking meter rapping and a fire hydrant smoking weed. that shit blew my mind. please also include the corny character with your 14 old siste rin front of it. i love that one.

LAY OFF THE HATERADE.

Originally posted by MrGraffiti2

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/krave.jpg'>

Damn girl you look fine. I dont give a fuck if your nine, like R Kelly, I wanna bump & grind.

:crazy: :cool:Rapping Parking Meters :cool: :crazy:

actually the parking meter is spitting out money, cuz its got no use for it, all it does is chill there. nam saying homes ?

I've got much more graff, but Im not big on taking flicks.....

and my illegal shit is usually kindof ugly, cuz I get skrd' sometimes.

I hate the bing. Um....yeah, And if you jack my designs, remember, originality is the key to respect asshole, otherwise, have a nice day ....

Haha,,,,"I ruin shit", thats what the cops and my art teachers say...haha'

narc!!!

Guest -40 trooper

this guy's is definetly a good artist but i agree that posting your stuff in other people's thread is corny and disrespectful. self promotion is not about confidence, quite contrary..it's the equivalant of people sending their flicks to all the magazines in the 90's...shit's gay.

its times like this when i realize that not only do things like "rhetorical requests" or "being sarcastically facetious" mean nothing to most of 12oz, but also that i really should not bother sometimes. attempt at sarcasm transforms into an actually thread about this knucklehead. ay-yi-yi.

its times like this when i realize that not only do things like "rhetorical requests" or "being sarcastically facetious" mean nothing to most of 12oz, but also that i really should not bother sometimes. attempt at sarcasm transforms into an actually thread about this knucklehead. ay-yi-yi.

i knew where you were coming from...too bad no one else did. now not only is this stuff in all those other threads, but here too. can i get a big hand for relentless self promotion :rolleyes:

shit i just forgot. i wanna give a big shout out for all those homeboys keeping it real and truly representing hip hop culture. one love son, know what i'm sayin, know what i'm sayin, ya heard.

yours truly,

the hippest of the hoppest

post that flick of your car window that got scribed when you lived in columbus. that shit was funny.

kids would go up to the art school to whup someone else ass, see krave..forget why they were there, fuck with him and his car.

its was damn shame.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

I COULD CARE LESSABOUT KRAVE BUT HE IS GOOD SO GIVE PROPS WERE ITS DUE NOTHIN MORE! CHUQ T.H..ECREW<==:king:

Archived