Krave kicking Flave'

Krave

I aint conceded or nothin' but you all will be missing out if you don't peep my art.... It took alot of years to get this off the chain....and if you don't like it, tell me, I apreciate critisism if its real and not some jealousy bullshit... so peep it and holler back yo........dont misenterpret. I aint saying nothing except that I love graffiti art.........................your graffiti writing friend ,Krave rock..... AND DONT BITE DAMNIT!!!! click me for some sick isht yo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YOU R WHAT THESE INTERNET KATS KRAVE TO BE... ARTISTS!!!

1st) Ms. FATBOOTY--->I'D DO HER!!! krAve, EXAMINING YOUR CREATIVITY, DETAIL, AND DIVERSITY OF ART... I CAN ONLY BOW DOWN TO YOUR SKILLZ... AS FOR THOSE OTHER HOMOS ON HERE (true artists will recognize good work) AND THE REST OF THEM WILL PROBABLY RUN THEIR MOUTH OFF ON HOW MUCH BETTER THEY CLAIM TO BE... THERE IS NOTHING MUCH THAT I CAN ADD TO CRITICIZE YOUR WORK EXCEPT FOR KEEP IT GOING!!! 1*

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You have an insane amount of skill and talent, and your work is amazing. Be careful with your attitude, however... self-confidence is great, but when it begins bordering on cockyness and arrogance, it's not. Great stuff, and good luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

krave,

to post pics go into the 'frequently asked questions' section and there is a thread on posting pics. You need to find a free image hosting site. I use "image station". You upload your pics there, then "right click" on the pic and click on properties, then save the http address. Then you come back here, click the "IMG" button and paste that address.

If any of that is confusing go and read the thread on how to do it, they are more specific in there.

Archived